Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
You Spoony Bard
9,920 Posts
More than half the roster wears similar trunks. How about they change their attire?

·
Vaporizing the Opposition
1,075 Posts
Like I've said before on a similar thread regarding his attire, I don't think WWE is really ready for him to go shirtless. He is a legit badass and has been in some really hardcore matches and has been rolled up in barbed wire with his opponent. He had some real legit bloody ass matches. His back is totally scarred up. He has said he's done with trunks and a singlet does not fit his style. If anything he could just wear a t-shirt.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Like I've said before on a similar thread regarding his attire, I don't think WWE is really ready for him to go shirtless. He is a legit badass and has been in some really hardcore matches and has been rolled up in barbed wire with his opponent. He had some real legit bloody ass matches. His back is totally scarred up. He has said he's done with trunks and a singlet does not fit his style. If anything he could just wear a t-shirt.

Oh so these must be the scars he says he's v self conscious abt..

(on Jericho's podcast I think)

·
1,075 Posts

·
Baby It's Violence
8,709 Posts
I like Dean in the wifebeater and jeans more than Harper. So I'd keep him in that, and maybe change Harper around to something else.

Harper should be in the position Kane was in during the early 2000s, the big man who works with everybody. And Harper's an awesome wrestler too, shame he's being wasted.

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
Shirtless Ambrose ALWAYS gets a vote lol ... we know he won't do it. You should own your scars boy. I have stories for all mine, and perhaps maybe that's what they are avoiding, the discussion of how his back got wrecked cause if they show it on telly the commentators will have to mention it. But hey ho, scars are just scars. I actually can't think of him wearing anything else anymore tbh.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Ambrose should just wear the black singlet instead of the Harper grey. Easy fix.

And if Renee Young is cool with the scars, I wouldn't be concerned with what anyone else thinks. In fact, I would find it to be worth getting run over with a ride-on lawn mower.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Banned
139 Posts

That's Roman Reigns bruh

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
He wore trunks up until he was in the shield, i never noticed any scars.

More than half the roster wears similar trunks. How about they change their attire?
Well thats different, trunks at least have unique designs on them, a plain wifebeater and jeans are too similar and look kinda odd when both guys wrestling are wearing it unless they're a tag team.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Harper's gimmick could use a reshuffle anyway. There is no point to him being a "Wyatt Family" guy anymore. So a new style outfit could be a part of that.

·
1,075 Posts
He wore trunks up until he was in the shield, i never noticed any scars.
Well I found pictures by googling him and his scars because I read where he talked about being a little self conscious of them. The one I posted above Some_Dude says is Reigns and looking into it further I'm not sure but it could be Reigns after Seth beat him with the chair. The quote in my sig is from Ambrose talking about his scars. It's hard to find any shirtless pictures of him with his full back showing. Here is one: It is definitely Ambrose.

Here are some showing the kind of matches he used to have and why he would have the scars:

·
SGT. AT ARMS
21,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I found pictures by googling him and his scars because I read where he talked about being a little self conscious of them. The one I posted above Some_Dude says is Reigns and looking into it further I'm not sure but it could be Reigns after Seth beat him with the chair. The quote in my sig is from Ambrose talking about his scars. It's hard to find any shirtless pictures of him with his full back showing. Here is one: It is definitely Ambrose.

Here are some showing the kind of matches he used to have and why he would have the scars:

Man thats messed up.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.