Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't sure if this should go here or the classics section.

Many here may be too young to remember him. But Harley Race hasn't been doing too well lately and has now broken both legs in a fall at home.

http://www.wwe.com/article/harley-race-injured-fall-surgery

Harley Race has broken both legs after a fall in his home in Troy, Mo. on Tuesday, WWE.com has learned.

Race sustained a fracture to his right femur and suffered breaks in his left fibula and tibia, as well as a spiral break of his left ankle. The WWE Hall of Famer required emergency surgery to relieve the swelling in both legs late Tuesday night. He subsequently received four blood transfusions and underwent surgery on Friday to reset the fractures.
Four blood transfusions doesn't sound good. Prayers for the greatest wrestler on God's green earth.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Horrible news, i hope that he makes a quick recovery, although a fall at that age can be hard to recover from.

Reactions: Jay Valero

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
As has already been said, he's one tough dude. I wish him a speedy recovery.

·
Oh Becky Becky, Becky Becky Becky Becky Becky Lync
2,270 Posts
Shit, I hope Harley Race can make a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
441 Posts
The spiral break of his left ankle sounds especially bad. I hope Harley has a full recovery.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Ouch, I really hope he pulls through and recovers. Considering his age and the fact it's a fall bad enough to break both his legs that makes it all the more scary.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,258 Posts
He was practising his knee drop and it went wrong

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Growing up in the Midwest, Harley Race was one of the first wrestlers I watched on a regular basis. Back then, he was the NWA World champion and as others have said here was a legitimate bad-ass. Many here may not be aware, but he is also on the very short list of wrestlers that have bodyslammed Andre the Giant. I met him some years ago when he had a WLW show and he is a class act as well.

My prayers to him and his family and for hopefully to have a quick recovery.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
Sad to know of that horrible accident.

I hope the champ can heal quickly.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts