yippee-ki-yay
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
foolin around today..came up with these..there ok i guess..feedbackk

Reactions: roundstic

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
It's kind of a given. He either used Photoshop or Paintshop Pro, I'm guessing he used Photoshop as it is the more popular and more commonly used of the two. You really shouldn't post stupid questions like that without commenting on the picture itself.
Now, as for the two banners, I think that they are pretty basic. You could've added some more effects to the background of it. Also, the text is pretty bad, you should also add some effects to the text. The main cut is extremely overused and old, I've seen that a lot, but not in the last while. I guess I like the colour of the background on the ladder leg drop, but again they are pretty basic. Try adding some effects to them.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
HardcoreChamp, The Matrix, Roundstic & dacowboys88 this is a verbal warning. Read the Rating Rules, and find out how to properly rate a banner. [/mickf03] :)

_____

I dont know about this one. I dont think it sucks, but I dont think its good. Its okay i guess. the color fits. I think it would of looked better if you had A BG blended with the pics in the BG instead of just effects.

But you are improving with each work you make. 6-7/10

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
5 people warned in this thread....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts