Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
He does have no one to blame but himself. I don't know why he didn't trademark it when he had the chance. But the broken character was all Matt's idea. All the locations that were used to film the segments were paid for and financed by the Hardy's. Borash did direct quite a few of the segments, but it's all Matt's creation.
It took Bill Finger and his family like 75 years to get credit for his hand in creating Batman. That right there is proof that creating or having a hand in creating something means almost nothing in a legal sense. If you don't copyright or trademark your creation you are essentially screwed because without out it you cannot prove proprietary rights.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I'd like to see the Hardy's portray the BROKEN characters on WWE TV and have WWE basically squish Anthem for them.

That'd be a smart thing to do.

·
Banned
4,268 Posts
The Hardys better start picking up some wins again. It was sad enough to see the Dudleyz treated like crap but my fav tag team better be treated right!

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,360 Posts
I will never understand why either side didn't trademark it as it was getting huge. Awful businessmen on both sides, it appears.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts