Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the smack talk about TNA I thought I'd make a post about someone who's doing great work in their company. Jeff Hardy has continued to improve since arriving in TNA and has proved himself as a true star.

On this past Impact he aswell as the rest of the Immortals (the new group) all got their chance on the mic at the begining of the show. They all were faced with the challenge to explain to the audience why they turned on everyone and grouped together. Jeff Hardy who isn't know for having great mic work managed to out class the rest of his team in my opinion. I say this because they all tried to get heat while explaining their cause and none of them were able to draw a lot of heat except Hardy. The rest of the group kept saying how this was Dixie's fault which didn't make me dislike them it just made me think maybe it really was her fault. The crowd seemed to feel the same because they didn't know when to cheer or boo their complaints. When Hardy came out he didn't drag on about dixie he went right at the fans and got instant heat. He made some logical reasons for his turn aswell. The idea that he was fed up with the crowd expecting him to take extra risks in the ring is awesome and a true reason to be upset and want to turn.

We're talking about Hogan, Biscoff and Jarret here who have made a whole career out of talking up themselves and Hardy managed to do a more affective job than them. That's just it you can argue that the other are more smooth on the mic better Hardy was truly the most affective. This was made twice as hard for him as well because the crowd wants to like him. Personally I hated Hardy when he was in WWE because I thought he was totally fake but he really has done some great stuff in TNA and he's really starting to shine.

If you guys agree or disagree I'd love to hear your thoughts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.