Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During the TNA Impact taping, TNA announced that fans could take their picture with Jeff Hardy at the end of the taping for $25. When it came time though, he insulted Jeremy Borash for introducing him, then told the fans to take their money and "go buy groceries" before going into the back and not returning. After a few minutes, TNA and Universal Studios employees began to refund the money, seeming caught off-guard. Several fans were upset about the situation.

Credit: PWInsider

:cool:

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Your world champion everbody

Reactions: dele

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
Maybe they just wanted to give him heat. If he was suppose to im pretty sure he woul dor would face punishment for that. It was most likely planned so he will get booed cuz judging from Turning Point only thing heel about him is that makeup

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Jesus Christ can someone please tell me how in the blue hell this is still in business with bullshit like this? Seriously it's the blind leading the blind as it relates to management.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Obvious work is obvious as is a pointless work being obvious unless it's actually funny and there's video footage.
Wouldn't surprise me if from now on, he'll only do photos/meet and greets backstage.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
You know sometimes you just have to throw your hands in the air and say "It's TNA. That's just what they do."

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
Heel Hardy is awesome. :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
This is a good thing. Throughout the main event the fans were chanting "Let's go Hardy!" He did several things during the match to get the fans to hate him and it didn't really work. Hopefully this does.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,166 Posts
lol thats kinda cool

now those regulars of the impact zone wont like jeff hardy
Pretty much what I thought. The fans are always the same people and they cheer whoever they feel like. Now they will most likely end up really booing Hardy.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Him pissing off the fans and making the kids cry in the IZ isn't a bad thing at all but TNA losing money just to save kayfabe...not so smart unless they had him do a meet and greet backstage, without cameras OR had a face replace him.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
Anybody who pisses off/disses the IZ wins points in my book. I might even start liking Kennedy if he did something like this.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Him pissing off the fans and making the kids cry in the IZ isn't a bad thing at all but TNA losing money just to save kayfabe...not so smart unless they had him do a meet and greet backstage, without cameras OR had a face replace him.
"Sorry about Jeff guys but look who we have as a replacement, it's Matt Morgan everybody!"

*Depressed fans and crying kids walk out*

Also don't see what the point is in doing it after the show since the kids/families who aren't regulars aren't coming back, and the regular IZ guys are going to cheer/boo who they want no matter what happens.

·
Registered
443 Posts
If it was a house show in some other state, then this would be terrible O_O

But it was at an iMPACT taping, so I guess it could have been worse...

·
Registered
611 Posts
lol, WWF wrestlers had to be in character all the time back in the day, it's good to hear that Hardy is putting some effort in to his character, even if it is just in the impact zone.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts