Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Custom User Title
15,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..or at least a very very hard thing.

I was thinking about this earlier and then I ventured into theis section so what the hell.

Hardest thing I've probably had to overcome was getting over a girl earlier this year I had liked (or what I thought was loved) for a stupid amount of time. Situation was really dumb and could've been avoided (or done in a way where I wouldn't have felt as bad) but yeah it was friggin difficult.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
The death of someone close to me. I have never handled death well, so it usually hits me pretty hard, moreso when it is someone I really care for.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
The hardest thing probably was getting over my ex-Girlfriend, we knew each other for like 3 years and 2 of them were spent in a relationship. Then i found out she cheated on me numerous of times, so it was pretty hard to take at first..... then i flicked Raw on one night and here was Cena getting beat up by the Nexus, so that helped me a little to get over her.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Getting the 100% completion stat in Red Dead Redemption's Undead Nightmare Pack.. my biggest fear in the world - ZOMBIES!!! And I'm not joking.

·
EIRE
15,861 Posts
I have rheumatoid arthritis and when I was 14 it put me in bed for 2 straight months. I couldn't move at all and my knees seized up to the point of permanently locking up. I had a doctor coming over to the house wanting me to have some surgery to unlock them and then do about 5 months of rehab to build the muscles back up in my legs because they had begun to atrophy. Instead, I told the doc that I would do that and when I was alone next I put my legs on a chair and literally hit them until they went straight again. Very painful and I do not recommend it. I then over the course of a few days taught myself to walk all over again by myself.

This is all retarded and if I were in the same situation now I would have done exactly what the doctor told me to do and went through with the surgery and rehab. But I was so sick of being in bed for 2 months straight (literally my mother had to help me get to the bathroom every single time and had to help me into the shower everyday. I still was able to shower myself, which was a plus). But I was so depressed and not being able to stand up for 2 months or get out of bed without help sucks massive balls and I was sick of it. My doctor was pretty pissed off at me and told me it was literally a miracle that I didn't do permanent damage to the tendons and ligaments of my legs. he also said he has no idea how I taught myself to walk again or how I dealt with the pain with no medication or anything. That's determination for ya, I guess.

But that was easily the hardest thing in my life to overcome. That and my Black Lab Alexis dying last year. That dog used to help me up the stairs due to knees on the days I was really bad (not when I was in bed, some days my knees just swell) and during the time when I was in bed for those 2 months it wasn't uncommon for me to get cold sweats. Alexis would literally lie on top of me to try and keep me warm, it was very sweet. She and I were a team and attached at the hip for 14 years. She was definitely my dog, she only listened to me and never gave anyone else much thought. I'm still not over her death a year later. Still hurts as much today as it did when she died.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
That time I wrestled John Cena in an I Quit match. How the hell was I supposed to know that he never gives up and never surrenders?

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Alright, this is going to sound pathetic, but I had a video game addiction last fall. It was my first time playing online, and I got to talk to my friends, meet new people, I'd play for 7+ hours a day, and now I don't play anymore because it's old to me. I'm still in my teens so I'm going to have harder shit obviously, but so far thats pretty much it.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
My massive erection.

I had a tumour in my head and not one of those small pussy tumours either.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Lostfap, the term hero may be tossed around alot, but you sir, are the greatest hero to ever live. Overcoming the odds like that. Wow.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Alright, this is going to sound pathetic, but I had a video game addiction last fall. It was my first time playing online, and I got to talk to my friends, meet new people, I'd play for 7+ hours a day, and now I don't play anymore because it's old to me. I'm still in my teens so I'm going to have harder shit obviously, but so far thats pretty much it.
Your fine so far if the only thing you ever had to overcome is a gaming addiction ,even though I have heard of some serious cases.

For me it's the death of loved ones ,addiction to a certain degree and overcoming myself for that matter .

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
..or at least a very very hard thing.

I was thinking about this earlier and then I ventured into theis section so what the hell.

Hardest thing I've probably had to overcome was getting over a girl earlier this year I had liked (or what I thought was loved) for a stupid amount of time. Situation was really dumb and could've been avoided (or done in a way where I wouldn't have felt as bad) but yeah it was friggin difficult.
probs this for me too, which just shows my life's been pretty easy/nice so far.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
I have mild cerebral palsy. Pretty hard to overcome.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts