Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
suck it, all of you.My pic isn't on internet anymore and I wont even try. Everyone lay off me and find some Newbies that hasn't even posted to pick on. Just quit it already, someone other than LK and The Artist post a sooooo called "Great" Tribute. At least I tried to put in some Damn effort.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by America's Finest
It is just a red x for me, and the link doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem?
I could see it earlier today, but I cant see it now. Dont worry, it looked like shit anyway ;)

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
You can see the awful thing now, geez l wonder who would wanna look at it?, its fucking discusting.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I couldn't see it earlier, but I can see it now, and honestly it's not as bad as you guys made it seem. I thought it was gonna be repulsive. It's just a badly cut belt, and some cheap font. So the guy's new to graphics. Give him a break. Atleast he posts graphics and tries. What have you guys done? Nothing. Just criticized him. BrckBrlnXII, EazyWillie, Limit, I can't remember seeing anything by you three.
kthx

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Ok, l'm sorry..but the dude could of done it WAY better with it. He Could of done a better BG, cutting and a better font.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Kaneanite said in post #9 :
I couldn't see it earlier, but I can see it now, and honestly it's not as bad as you guys made it seem. I thought it was gonna be repulsive. It's just a badly cut belt, and some cheap font. So the guy's new to graphics. Give him a break. Atleast he posts graphics and tries. What have you guys done? Nothing. Just criticized him. BrckBrlnXII, EazyWillie, Limit, I can't remember seeing anything by you three.
kthx
:agree:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
someones got to make something around here.how about it now?I changed it and someone make a better one.That was A CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Kaneanite said in post #9 :
kthx
I don't do graphics.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by Kaneanite
kthx

That a good graphic for you Cody? <3

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Steve would be the one to finally bring back the hardcore title cauz eric bitch-off is a pussy. Im happy to have beaten The Artist in the Hardcore tribute contest at the moment.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
are you sure it sucks??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts