Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Dunno. I just know I hate this song and this in your face country gimmick, even if it represents her.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I guess we know why she left singing and went to TNA!
She still sings though doesn't she? I thought that was a big reason why she came to TNA was that they would let her keep her country career?

And honestly, there are many songs that sound the same so it's not just a Mickie James thing.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I still like this song.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I thought it sounded like "Pour Some Sugar on Me."

And yes, it was a horrible, horrible song. That for the first time ever, kinda made me hate Mickie James for thinking it was worth singing.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I stuck a pin in my ear before it started, I just wanted to see Mickie get half naked.....its not a first is it....

·
Registered
673 Posts
Hardcore Country is the best theme in the business today.
hmmm no...

I mean just look at the BP entrance theme... it fits them so well

or the theme song of madison rayne, daffney, taylor wylde etc...

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Mickie still sings she went to TNA because she still have passion for wrestling.

Well not everyone hates Mickie singing which i dont find bad.

I dont mind Hardcore Country but best theme in business today it is not but it isnt bad.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
The song and her singing was harsh. I don't get these wrestlers (especially the guy in my sig) that think that they can sing and/or carry a tune. Do they not hear what I hear?

·
Registered
516 Posts
The song and her singing was harsh. I don't get these wrestlers (especially the guy in my sig) that think that they can sing and/or carry a tune. Do they not hear what I hear?
It may be a passion for music they gets mistranslated into thinking that they should, or even have the ability to, make music. Their hearts are in the right place, but they suck horribly. Plus, they aren't like us normal folks. If they bomb, they can just get back into the ring and make money there. It's a win-win for them, and lose-win for us.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I didn't notice that but I did notice the nipple slip.

As if people hadn't seen it before anyway. Song is a "Jimmy Hart Version".

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I noticed that from her debut...the "Hardcore Country!" part is definitely ripped from the Stroke Me song. Not sure about the rest of it though, theres other lines (like the opening verse)where the beat sounds like that song Rock On...its probably a "Hart mix" of a few different songs.

Then you have Sarita coming out to Carlos Santana/Rob Thomas - Smooth...gotta love the music department in TNA!

·
Registered
20 Posts
She has a good voice. but you don't need to sing good these days...almost all the singers are fake.. they record the song and edit it in a computer program that makes everyone sounds good. Everything today is fake.. real singers are a thing of the past.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I don't take the song serious. Its a good song for entrance music, I know that.

Her performance of it was short and not overdone making it a great segment. It tied in some EY comedy and some storyline with Tara. While promoting Mickie's singing all at the same time. I mean Cena raps poorly and is a major star, why can't Mickie?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts