Impact X Division Championship Match
Ace Austin (c) vs. Trey

Impact World Tag Team Championship Match
The North (c) vs. Winners of #1 Contender Tag Team Tournament

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Figured might as well start the PPV thread now since this could be a record breaking night with having Tessa win the men's title. Hopefully Impact goes all the way with this or else they will get some shit due to really pushing Tessa to the moon against the men, yet they didn't pull the trigger. Could be for some interesting TV.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
These men and women matches are stupid.

Either way im pumped for this ppv and even though i think its stupid and is not a concept to draw. I think her gimmick right now goes well with the ppv name

2020 is going to have some epic impact ppvs

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Tessa is winning. Even if she's leaving Impact soon, there's no reason to not put the belt on her. That's the story. That's what they are selling to 95% of people buying this show. And they have no cretins backstage to swerve customers for unknown reasons.

·
Intoner
6,491 Posts
I dont remember them announcing tapings, so first show after PPV will probably be recap. So expect DHS vs. TJP s Bah and some other match with Madison or Ryan.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Lmao at this atrocious card and company. Just like that, I noticed three ANOMALIES/FREAKS on this card:-
A fat chick
An old wannabe Sandman ugly masculine beer-drinking chick
A masculine a looking, ugly, testosteronized wannabe Alpha Male chick AKA Tessa Blanchard competing for the HEAVYWEIGHT title...lmao!

This alone puts Impact as the biggest joke/trash wrestling company in the US. They've even beaten AEW in being the biggest joke/trash.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lmao at this atrocious card and company. Just like that, I noticed three ANOMALIES/FREAKS on this card:-
A fat chick
An old wannabe Sandman ugly masculine beer-drinking chick
A masculine a looking, ugly, testosteronized wannabe Alpha Male chick AKA Tessa Blanchard competing for the HEAVYWEIGHT title...lmao!

This alone puts Impact as the biggest joke/trash wrestling company in the US. They've even beaten AEW in being the biggest joke/trash.
WTF man, you keep trolling from thread to thread just putting anything and everything down from AEW to Impact. So sad that the mods continue to allow people like you to keep this behavior up, if it was me you'd be out of here already.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Does anyone think that this ppv needs to stay yearly ? Its a pretty strong good sounding name and fitting for Impact,

Also i dont blame people for thinking the card is lackluster,The roster is just not cutting it unfortunately. No one is making exciting movements on a level to grow. I mean a couple guys are for sure but over all the entire roster is got lots of hit and miss but some great ones to. Females theres some good ones

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
And she wins a hand full of people celebrate as if its special. The hype dies and no one cares and sami looks like a tool.

Thats the reality at these things when people think things should be political but in the end even those people dont care. In fact those people wont be watching.

They will read about it and have a moment of gradification but left empty after seeking the next nonsense.

Then things will revert back to reality.

Enjoy it well it lasts

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Tessa's next chapter will depend on D'Amore/Callis and will truly test their competence. It can be a success, easily. Lets just get past Chapter 1 with no Russoriffic horse shit i.e. Tessa losing 1st.

Shamrock/Fulton is gonna be a 1-star match, if we're lucky.

·
Intoner
6,491 Posts
Tessa's next chapter will depend on whether she stays in Impact.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Does anyone think that this ppv needs to stay yearly ? Its a pretty strong good sounding name and fitting for Impact,
They should.

It's a good name, and it is way better marketing to establish 4 PPV names instead of changing 2 and just keeping Slammiversary and BfG.
People already know about Slammiversary and Bound for Glory being the big IMPACT PPVs, but they still ask whether Hard to Kill is a PPV, a Twitch-Special or on IMPACT+
They need to establish they yearly events.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Shamrock/Fulton is gonna be a 1-star match, if we're lucky.
I honestly can't wait to see this match. It will be a mess, and I want to see it.
Shamrock going to do something crazy, and I honestly don't even know who is gonna win or what's going to happen.

Damn, I am excited for a match that shouldn't be exciting at all. Kudos to IMPACT.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
So the weekly tapings are being taped next day in the same venue? Of hard to kill

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tessa's next chapter will depend on whether she stays in Impact.
I honestly think that even if Tessa is leaving at the end of her contract, they will have her win the title from Sami. With all of this build in 2019 leading up to this, they would have to be stupid not having her go over even if she is leaving. At this point, it gets them some press with a talented woman winning the World title, garner some interest in the product, and in a months time she can lose it back to Sami.

I do think though that Taya will lose her title at the PPV, last I had read was that she was on her way out. It stinks because she was really good with Morrison and I feel the last 6 months or so she has been spinning her wheels. Unless she goes to WWE, I'd love for AEW to sign both Taya and Tessa which is much needed in their women's division.

Fulton vs. Shamrock is going to be one huge trainwreck. Hope neither guy gets injured in that mess of a match.

1 - 20 of 213 Posts