1 - 20 of 574 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
i know that tna is tryna hit it big with the ecw angle, but what i wana know is where do they go after the ecw angle. how do you ease the guys that jumo onto the ecw bandwagon back into the tna fold. for example, brother devon and mkfoley.guys that are sure to be around after the ecw angle is over with

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never had a problem with the PPV name, Hope TNA doesnt get sued since One Last Stand sounds similar to One Night Stand.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
If they're intent on going through with this this, which clearly they are, might as well go all in. I don't see the problem.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
TNA will be hit with c & d papers soon. I would love for those papers to be served to TNA 24-48 hours before the PPV and after all the advertisements have gone out. LOL.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I cant wait to see this. Hopefully they will include TNA wrestlers in it.

·
Banned
5,646 Posts
Please learn copyright infringement details. You all are fools to think WWE will give a shit. ECW is dead to them, they used it and they moved on.

TNA getting sued over something WWE doesn't even touch is laughable. When was the last time have you seen anything related to the Hardcore ECW with WWE's PG imagine next to it?

Fact is, WWE does not give a shit about TNA or ECW. Hell, who knows Vince could have sold it to TNA. It's not like if they are any threat with ECW trademarks anyhow.

1 - 20 of 574 Posts