Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday Mr. McMahon.

65 years young and still the most powerful man in wrestling.

Quite a feat.

So are their still fans of Vince out there in IWC land ?

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
If you enjoy WWE on any level, you have to be a fan of Vince McMahon. Say what you will about PG, the direction of the product, who becomes world champion, or anything else, but wrestling today looks the way it does and appeals to a wide audience because of Vince McMahon, plain and simple. Like him or not, you must afford him TONS of respect.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
A lot of people get called 'the man' but as far as wrestling is concerned Vinnie Mac is the man!

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
If you enjoy WWE on any level, you have to be a fan of Vince McMahon. Say what you will about PG, the direction of the product, who becomes world champion, or anything else, but wrestling today looks the way it does and appeals to a wide audience because of Vince McMahon, plain and simple. Like him or not, you must afford him TONS of respect.
This :D pretty much what i was going to say

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea.

Say what you will about Vince as a person because not everyone likes him, But as a business man who took a pretty good company from his father and had a goal to take it into the stratosphere and beyond and thus he did.

I'd say that should earn everybody's respect.

·
Tap Or Snap
2,539 Posts
I Believe that without this man none of us would probbally ever be on this site cause it wouldent be here.

Happy Birthday Vince :)

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
lol, I remember on Raw when HHH had a bday party for Mr.McMahon. It went on for like 20 mins but it was still funny

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
lol, I remember on Raw when HHH had a bday party for Mr.McMahon. It went on for like 20 mins but it was still funny
That was hilarious and the whole thing was so much better because it was actually unscripted and live. It was the show with Mayweather and he was late showing up so DX pretty much went out there and messed around lol. I remember Vince saying something like 'this has gone on long enough now," and HHH says, 'what do you mean, it's your show!" Vince's expression was funny as hell lol.

But yes, I think myself and TKOW are the only true Vinnie Mac marks on this place. Well, we are the only ones that ever have him in our sigs etc. You gotta show the love for Vince, the guy owns.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts