Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
2,356 Posts
Happy Birthday Hulkster.

You may be a racist, and a politicking asshole, but you are the reason why this business exists, and I appreciate everything you've done for this industry.
Hulkamania forever! THE HELL WITH VINCE AND HIS SUITS WORSHIPING JOHN CENA!

Reactions: hando88c

·
===Valar Morghulis===
7,496 Posts
Hopefully a bunch of blacks came to his doorstep like
You wanna know where Brooke has been spending those longs nights Hulkster?

:StephenA6 :westbrook5 :sodone

I love you bastards, legit crying laughing reading this at 4am imagining Hulk losing his smile and bandanna over this shit.

·
From parts unknown
34,591 Posts
Vince has proven over the years that he can have multiple names as big or bigger than Hogan. He also created Austin, The Rock, Cena, Warrior, Taker, Bret, Shawn, Lesnar amongst quite a few others before Hogan and after Hogan ... Vince was already pretty big before Hogan ever even debuted.

If it hadn't been Hogan, it would have been someone else .. maybe someone who would have been an even better ambassador for wrestling than Hogan. With all the good Hogan did, he was always one of those shitheads that in an era where the media industry and all other sports evolved and moved towards respectability, kept wrestling within the same old carnie garbage of leg-pulling, racism, in-fighting etc etc :shrug

I'm only saying this because of the desire to erase all the bad and praise only the good. It's about keeping perspective in the end. I understand that the only reason for this thread to exist is because it's part of an intentional backlash against "Social Justice Warriors". But at this point, all the this backlash is just as silly as the executions themselves because both types of backlash only exist to erase a centrist point of view - which is what people should ideally retain.

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,521 Posts
Well it certainly isn't mainstream anymore. I just though it was strange that you tried to ignore the years before Hogan was even born. You are the kind of fan the WWE wants! Nice!
:punkout

Vince was already pretty big before Hogan ever even debuted.
True, but he was massive when the Hulkster started to gain attention. He brought Hogan over in 1984 to be a megastar. Vince never had that before, he had plenty of stars.

Happy B Day Hulkster

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.