Wrestling Forum banner

Happy Birthday Hulk Hogan

8926 55
Happy birthday to the best and most recognizable individual to ever lace a pair of boots. Without you there would be no wrestling. Here's to many many more!
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
4,892 Posts
This isn't the thread for that.

Fyi, been watching since the early 80's, thanks.

Hogan and Vince brought wrestling into the mainstream.
Well it certainly isn't mainstream anymore. I just though it was strange that you tried to ignore the years before Hogan was even born. You are the kind of fan the WWE wants! Nice!

· Registered
8,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well it certainly isn't mainstream anymore. I just though it was strange that you tried to ignore the years before Hogan was even born. You are the kind of fan the WWE wants! Nice!
We'll try this one more time since you're comprehension doesn't seem to be up to par, this isn't that thread for that..

I know all about wrestling prior to Hulkamania, my vast video, dvd and bluray collection is enough to last year's and years without repeating anything. Hogan got me into wresting as a child, without him there would be no modern day WWE as we know it now and there may have not even been any wrestling for me. He was the one to keep me glued ro the TV and I'm glad he did, becasue once I saw Macho Man, Warrior, Bret and Flair I was hooked.

· Registered
2,371 Posts

Reactions: glenwo2 and Heath V

· Banned
5,811 Posts
I don't let his personal issues get in the way of how many smiles he put on kids faces everytime he showed up. I appreciate everything he's done for this business with out him there there wouldn't be an attitude era and the WWE would've never make it this far. He was a huge draw and everyone loved him. He entertained millions.

Sure he might be a racist. But that's not any of your business.

Nobody and I mean NOBODY could've play the character like he did.

Happy Birthday Hulk.

· Registered
2,135 Posts
delete post.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.