·
Registered
1,176 Posts
shit, man

time flies by fast!

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Heh, finally hit the big 40, honestly thought he was in his 40's a long time ago. :hb

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Wow! It seems like only yesterday he turned 39 and WWE worshiped him for the entire duration of RAW...:hb

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
man time flies fast

it's like only yesterday when he joined the nation and gave Crush a Rock Bottom , making me a fan of his ever since , happy 40th birthday great one

·
Great One?..
10,841 Posts
Happy BD to Rock, seems like just yesterday he was cutting that promo before Goldberg came out, how he's 30 year's old and has already done it all.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Happy Birthday to the GOAT, the greatest performer of all time, the biggest success story in the history of the industry, Action star of the decade. At 24 this man had $7 in his pocket, he worked to the bone and became a worldwide pop culture icon, once in a lifetime talent, intelligence, passion, ambition and overall an inspiration, the definition of a role model. The Great One. The big 40th. 40 years and still going strong, he's only getting started, still got goals, next? the Oscars and the president. There will never be another like him, the greatest package this industry has ever and will ever see, this guy made stadiums explode with one eyebrow and one simple elbow, just with the unbelievable charisma. Maradona, Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Michael Jackson, The Rock.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Happy Birthday to Dwayne Johnson he turns 40 today!!!!!

Happy Birthday to Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) he turns 40 today :D he looks damn good for 40 years old :hb I hope he has an amazing birthday and gets plenty of pie :D: lol. I remember Raw last year celebrating his 39th birthday on the show and it was awesome to see. Lets hope he returns to WWE soon to kick more ass. Add your birthday messages here if you want

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Re: Happy Birthday to Dwayne Johnson he turns 40 today!!!!!

God, I'm glad there wasn't another Rock's Birthday Raw special. I feel we all dodged a bullet there.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts