Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
OMG. He called you an asshole. Ah hell nah. Don't let this slip. We better make sure this person is banned.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude wtf is your problem, (BabyBoy) you seem to enjoy making fun of every single person on here.

You just made a big thread about how you were wrongly convicted and nearly everyone gave their sympathy but then you just go right out and spit in their faces by making fun of them even more.

I'll rephrase the first post I guess.

B

·
0 Posts
Thank you. Tha feels great coming from the king of (**insert bad word here because I may be banned for insulting a mod**)

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
D-Man said in post #4 :
Dude wtf is your problem, you seem to enjoy making fun of every single person on here.

You just made a big thread about how you were wrongly convicted and nearly everyone gave their sympathy but then you just go right out and spit in their faces by making fun of them even more.

That was lucky. I thought you were calling me an asshole.
I think Smooth is G-Man. He's been having trouble logging on as far as I know.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can get banned for insulting other members too, I'm not complaining I'm just saying show some courtesy to the people that did the same for you in that topic. (BabyBoy)

edit: Rajah nothing I said in here was directed at you, I guess we just posted at the same time.

B

·
0 Posts
D-Man said in post #4 :
Dude wtf is your problem, (BabyBoy) you seem to enjoy making fun of every single person on here.

Dude, if you looked, I said thanks to everyone. If you also look, I am like this to everyone for the fun of it. I get along with everyone else on MSN and AIM, so I don't really care. It's not like I mean the shit I say, it's to just keep the forums going when they are slow.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think you would have to worry about keeping the forums going when there's nearly 40,000 members and more and more coming each day....

B

·
0 Posts
D-Man said in post #9 :
I don't think you would have to worry about keeping the forums going when there's nearly 40,000 members and more and more coming each day....
Ok,3000 or less post regularly,and they hardly post in the Anything Forum and when they do, they can't joke around, which makes things boring, so hmmm. I hate you.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well nobody really posts in the Anything forum that much because there are other sections that could be merged together with it to make a busier forum, ex: mixing sports, music and anything into anything, since the 3 of those aren't what I would call busy. Then again I've only been here 70 days so my opinion is shit.

B

·
0 Posts
Ok. I'm sorry Rajah. :(

D-Man said in post #13 :
Well nobody really posts in the Anything forum that much because there are other sections that could be merged together with it to make a busier forum, ex: mixing sports, music and anything into anything, since the 3 of those aren't what I would call busy. Then again I've only been here 70 days so my opinion is shit.
Actually, everyone's opinion matters on the forums, but the Admins don't think so. Nitemare can be mean at times. :(

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well now that I think about it, the Anything forum is basically for "the other stuff" that doesn't have a forum to be posted in, so I wouldn't really expect it to be busy at all considering most of what all the members here have to say can be put in a forum other than admin.

B

·
0 Posts
Yeah, but Sports could be thrown in Entertainment because it isn't that active, and Music is in entertainment. Well, I'm off to bed. By peeps. Nicelittle argument we had too. ;)

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK then...peace

Back on topic.

I don't think The G-Man is Smooth/Hangman, since The G-Man has posted with his account at the same time as Smooth/Hangman, and if he had problems with his account he wouldn't post at the same time as Smooth/Hangman...i'm ranting now....tired.

B

·
0 Posts
Iknow G-Man is smooth. I'mpretty sure. He posted in the Suggestions Forum about something.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
BabyBoy said in post #8 :
I am like this to everyone for the fun of it. I get along with everyone else on MSN and AIM, so I don't really care. It's not like I mean the shit I say.
Nitemare Wanna-be.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts