Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally thought both men showed out tonight.

It was a feature of some of the best young talent in AEW.

Love how Castor was going toe to toe with page. I think page has the edge In many ways. However , Castor was on point tonight.

Curious to see the thoughts and feelings of the opening match.

·
Angry at refs
4,697 Posts
Hangman was as good as always. Castor on the other hand is simply not good. He's a decent lowcard guy but man, he has no charisma to make up for his lack of ring skill.

·
Registered
14,654 Posts
Max Caster has proven he’s got shit for brains. His rapping sucks. It’s cringe. That forced personality would be something you could overlook and foster if he made up for it in the ring. But he signed with AEW at a time when he clearly needed a training program. So he’s likely going to be about as good as he is now in 5 years.

How’s that for a diss?

·
Registered
9,095 Posts
Hangman has my favorite offense in AEW I think.

Couple of botches by Caster. Maybe he should stay away from springboard stuff. It actually might help him stand out by not doing them anyway, since everyone else does a springboard something

·
Registered
AVALONS #1 FAN/ AEW REVIEW BO$$
2,238 Posts
I personally thought both men showed out tonight.

It was a feature of some of the best young talent in AEW.

Love how Castor was going toe to toe with page. I think page has the edge In many ways. However , Castor was on point tonight.

Curious to see the thoughts and feelings of the opening match.
I'm a big castor fan but this match was a step backward imo.

He had a great match on elevation and had looked solid in his singles matches but this one had multiple botches. He'll be fine guys got a bright future......but this was no epic.

Reactions: TheBestBoutMachine

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Wouldn't go that far but it was a nice finish. Page if handled well could be one of the best baby faces in wrestling. They were bang on right to wait to put the title on him until full crowds are back. He is young plenty of time. Castor gets some good heat and he is OK in the ring got potential. Seemingly though Austin Gunn and pillman jnr are better freestyle rappers. I'd love to see something more made out of that.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I love Hangman and am right on the bandwagon to put the title on him after Kenny. But the match did nothing much for me. Caster is very basic once the bell rings and needs more development on the B shows. He has charisma, youth and a decent look, so there's no reason he can't be something in future. This match exposed his current in-ring level though.

Compare it to Hangman vs. Isiah Kassidy in February which went over 13 minutes and was waaaay more compelling, one of those forgotten undercard matches that deserves some praise.

Dynamite usually starts with a good or interesting match and this was probably the worst in a while IMO. These were the last five before it...

• Christian vs. Kazarian
  • Omega vs. Sydal
  • Cody vs. Penta
  • Fenix vs. Matt Jackson
  • Jade & Shaq vs. Cody & Velvet

... and were all better. Some didn't like Cody vs. Penta but I thought it was better than Hangman vs. Caster.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Why are guys kicking out after getting hit in the head with a chain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. Perfect time and way to put over Caster and protect Hangman.

A wasted spot to get heat.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts