Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He asked for a World title shot.

I think it's a good idea letting people from both brands compete for any title.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Big Show is on RAW, but he has unfinished business with Henry, and Henry needs a credible opponent not named Randy Orton to go over.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I always thought of Big Show as a SD guy no matter what even if the website says that he's on Raw. It just feels like most of his good stuff in his WWE career has been on SD.

·
Jobber
132 Posts
Is the Big Show heel or face? Raw or Smackdown? Who knows, it changes so often for it to mean anything.... He slots in anywhere where there is a space for him, without being meaningful.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
If this was 2002, then this thread would have a bit more weight behind it but now in 2011 with the brand split being long since relevant, I'm surprised people are still making threads like this.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Since he's been drafted over there I don't think he's appeared on RAW more then twice.

It's almost like the Brand Split doesn't matter.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Ever since the megashow with HHH as COO, brand split seemed to have diminished drastically. For the better, I say.

·
Registered
825 Posts
They just had John Morrison challenge for the IC belt at Hell in a Cell, so I think the WWE is going to let cross brand feuds happen. Certainly for the best, since both brands are not strong enough right now to stand on their own.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts