Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks as though Hamada may be gone from TNA.

Diva Dirt initially heard rumblings to that effect last week, however as we were not able to get independent confirmation, we opted not to publish at that time.

We have since learned that TNA is taping a tournament for the Knockouts Tag Team Championships at its tapings this week, which got underway at tonight’s taping to air this Thursday.

It’s beginning to look likely that those rumblings were indeed accurate.

Please note, this isn’t 100% confirmed. We hope to have more soon.
Someone is gonna be sooo mad.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Re: Knockout Possibly Gone from TNA

Funny how someone could be both the highest paid and lowest paid knockout on the roster at the same time; it's a shame too, seeing as how talented she was and all.

·
Registered
135 Posts

Its beyond moronic hat TNA neve did anything with Hamada seriously why sign her if she costs too much money for you to bring in consistently ?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

It REALLY sucks that she's leaving, but at least they're doing something with the titles now

·
Registered
2,217 Posts

Hold up a minute, is this the second time THIS YEAR that the Knockouts Tag Team champions have been stripped of their championships due to inaction without any fanfare? Why the f***ing hell does TNA decide to keep those worthless hood ornaments around? I hope Hogan's worked shoot promo can be extended towards championship belts as well as we could then say something good actually came out of it.

·
Registered
493 Posts

how can they have a tornament when there isnt ENOUGH KO to form a tag division. Last year yes, they had the following for the tag tournament

Sarita/Taylor
Kong/Saeed
Daffney/Flash
Kongtrouge
Roxxi/Madison
TBP
Tara/Hemme
Traci/Sharmell

so what kinda team they have NOW? I can only think of

TBP
Tara/Madison

Sarita has no teammate, nor does taylor, Mickie is on her own too, so who is left?

JUST GET RID OF THE BELT ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts

She is being wasted in TNA, hope she gets the respect she deserves elsewhere.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,619 Posts

Lol @ tournament. I love the KO's but even I gotta say this is ridiculous. Unless they plan to at least have them defended on Xplosion then just get rid of em...

Maybe they should form a partnership with Shimmer if they want tag teams in the KO division, they dont need their own belts, plus it could give Shimmer more exposure.

·
Registered
22,862 Posts

Lol @ tournament. I love the KO's but even I gotta say this is ridiculous. Unless they plan to at least have them defended on Xplosion then just get rid of em...

Maybe they should form a partnership with Shimmer if they want tag teams in the KO division, they dont need their own belts, plus it could give Shimmer more exposure.
Except Shimmer is partnered with ROH, so that wouldn't work. Unless TNA made a deal with ROH.

·
2,775 Posts

Good for her to be honest. She's a great talent and wasn't getting much airtime on TNA. The TNA Knockouts Tag Titles are a joke, but hopefully the tournament winners actually defend the titles.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts

Well if she's gone at least she can set her own dates now. Sucks that the best wrestler by far didn't get used much, but what are you going to do.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.