Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you doing for Halloween? Are you dressing up?

I'm dressing up and going to some frat parties.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Halloween marathon on AMC bitches.

After socializing with close friends most likely. (sigh)

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Probably nothing. I don't dig Halloween. :(

I might go downtown. Always good to see girls dressed as a pregnant nun, slutty nurse, slutty cop, slutty cheerleader, etc.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
Might dress up and go to a party. Gonna see if i can get my GF to dress up as Cersei while i'll be Salladhor Saan.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
i pretty much hate all holidays except someones birthday. So no i will not be dressing up/celebrating.

although i always thought if a bunch of people dressed up as the putty patrol and walked down the street how they do, would be epic.

at 21 seconds. now tell me that wouldnt be awesome.

·
Too Busy Eating Donuts
7,523 Posts
Since Halloween is on a school day my friend is going to dress up as Jigsaw and bike around on a tricycle in the halls, going to probably film this. During the night just going to watch horror classics and give out candy to trick or treaters.

Just don't feel like going to any parties this year.

·
Banned
117 Posts
No Halloween in my country, unless it's a private or commercial party.

I guess it's that time of the year where I just pretend to celebrate it by watching holiday-themed videos and movies.

·
Eat the rude
7,685 Posts
Me and the roommates want to decorate our apartment eventually, but I don't know what will happen after that. None of us have made any particular plans as far as going out. If I wind up working on Halloween then that would be kind of cool since it would give me something to do and they'd allow me to dress up. :D If I wind up staying home then we'll probably just watch horror flicks and play horror games.

·
Men with Ven
4,273 Posts
Probably dress up and head to a party, but most importantly, I'll tune into all of the halloween simpsons episodes that will be on for the occasion.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts