Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
My parkour (free running) ability has really come along in the last 6 months(I can do some epic shit:)). I'm so tempted to get an 'Assassin's Creed' costume and free-run around Manchester City Centre all night.

Only thing stopping me is money. Cosplay looks expensive

·
Da' Maniac loves you
9,139 Posts
omg, now just noticing that STUFF is Certs. i'm all late knowing :)()....but nice seeing you again man.

One of my friends is most likely to have a Halloween party again (does it every year now) this year. But I don't know if I am going to go (probably working that day anyway). If I did I always wanted to pick up a greenman suit for a decent price.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
I can't decide between the Banana Costume, Barney the Dinosaur, Bacon, or Super Mario. Id love to go as the Kool Aid Man, but I can never find a Kool Aid costume.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,581 Posts
My friends and I are gonna go as the mario party gang and get high as fuck on shrooms. Totally going as Yoshi cause he was obviously the best.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
My friends and I are gonna go as the mario party gang and get high as fuck on shrooms. Totally going as Yoshi cause he was obviously the best.

I support this descision. And really, you shouldn't be Mario if you haven't eaten any mushrooms, that's how he has a good time after all.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Jeff Lebowski

the dude

·
I don't want to be a f*cking spokesperson.
544 Posts
Osama bin Laden.
three of my friends are going as hitler, gaddafi and another (evil) world leader that i can't thinbk of just now . even though bin laden wasn;t a world leader fuck it. i probably won't go throught with it.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts