Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I thought this could be a fun thread, seeing as it is Halloween. I personally love dressing up for Halloween, and thought we could list the costumes we can remember wearing. So, here's my list:

My parents dressed me up as Mickey Mouse when I was 1 I believe, and I think I also was a pumpkin. Other than that, the ones I remember are:

the Blue Power Ranger
a ghoul (I was this twice)
a vampire
Frankenstein
a zombie Elvis
an Island/Hawaiian guy
a scarecrow
a rapper
a Cat Burglar
some random masked guy
a human butcher

Last year I was Ric Flair and the year before that I was The Stranger. And this year I'm dressing up as Mr. Saturn. So, what about everyone else?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Most of the time the typical Vampire/werewolf etc, this year I dressed up in a gothic white suit, an abandoned groom look. Wife is away and got married this year so it fit. :p

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Apparently my aunts dressed up as Darth Vader at the moment, kinda wish I'd gone to my cosuins party now lol

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
We went out last night dressed in pokemon costumes ,when the bouncer asked us for i.d we showed him a pokemon card.He found it to be funny anyway and let us in,thank god we got a bouncer who knew about pokemon.:lmao

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Being on a university sports team I dress up every week, so ironically tonight I'm not doing anything tonight. In the last few weeks though I've gone out as a British gangster and gladiator. This week we're going out dressed as school girls and next week is sh*t shirts.

Oh the joys of looking like a tw*t.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I'm dressing up as a Double A Energizer covered in salt, aka assault and battery get it!

I'm not dressing up this year but if I did would go as yeah you guessed it Don Draper.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Ghost
Clown
Vampire
Pirate
Frankenstein Monster
Werewolf
just use face paint
Ghostface from Scream
Fred Durst just wear a black hoodie and fitted red hat last minute ideal for high school dance
Skull in a suit
Jason for the last 3 years

1 - 12 of 12 Posts