Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

So are they going to announce anybody else for the hall of fame? They’ve only got Batista and the NWO... normally by this point they’ve got at least 3 or 4 names announced...

·
Southern Pride
2,813 Posts
They are probably waiting a little later than usual to start announcing others week by week since we already know about 2 of them. I'm sure that we will start hearing about more soon. This week was next years WM location announcement.

There are still 7 more RAWs before Mania.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I liked the year they inducted Bruno Sammartino. That year they only had 4 inductees. I think Hogan, Hall, Nash and Batista are big enough names that they can afford to only have like 2 more inductees and save other possible wrestlers for the future,.

Vader and King Kong Bundy are possible choices to round out the class.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Wait for a while. They are probably looking for a technicality and a route to get Trips and his buddies into the HOF for the umpteenth time :whistle: (n)

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
20,280 Posts
They're running out of legit stars and only very few left with careers worth mentioning. And since they aren't any good at building new stars most times, one day they'll probably just have to either stop doing it or just start putting in midcarders every year.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
They're running out of legit stars and only very few left with careers worth mentioning. And since they aren't any good at building new stars most times, one day they'll probably just have to either stop doing it or just start putting in midcarders every year.
HOF 2035:

Hornswoggle
El Torito
Gobbledy Gooker
Repo Man
Spirit Squad
Heidenreich
Bastion Booger

Headliner: The SHOCKMASTER

·
Registered
11,141 Posts
Rock, undertaker, HHH, Kane, Cena, Orton, Brock, Mysterio, reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, or shield as trio, Charlotte, Lynch, Rousey, Bryan, Styles, Jericho, punk, evolution. Plenty of potental headliners or backup

Big Show, Khali, Hardy's, Christian, AJ Lee, new day, Sasha, Bayley will all be in line to get spots

·
Registered
38 Posts
At this stage I'm thinking the following go in as legacy inductees:

British Bulldogs
Elizabeth
Dick Murdoch
Steve Williams
Bad News Brown
Bam Bam Bigelow
Adrian Adonis

Though I think these might go in via the big usual way
Brian Pillman
Vader
King Kong Bundy

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Wheel out Lex Luger and put him in.

Then just award another one to HHH for his NXT contributions.

·
Registered
6,240 Posts
I'd be completely fine with them dropping the Hall of Fame. Give it a rest for a few years until there are more names to induct.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts