Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 360 Posts

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Unless they've got somebody who's an even bigger star than him lined up, which is doubtful, they should've done him last. Now they've basically made the other inductees irrelevant.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I was one of the only wrestling fans that said, "they're not doing a WCW themed HOF" and I was right.

honestly, I could care less about Michaels. What matters to me is that I was right.

I was the only one that seemed to believe that they would not a WCW themed HOF. I knew it because despite being gone for pretty much a decade, Vince McMahon hates WCW. Therefore, I felt this wasn't going to happen and I was right.

Shawn Michaels isn't even a person you could say "Well he was in WCW for a day", he was never there.

Shawn Michaels being in the HOF confirms no plans for a WCW themed HOF, plus this means Sting didn't a sign a deal which is just awesome. WWE HOF means nothing and hasn't in some years.

So in closing, thank you Shawn. Not for your performance but for proving me right!

·
Y.N.W.A
4,315 Posts
I love that the show stopper is going to be inducted

Has any heel ever been inducted?

·
Dragon Slayer
6,629 Posts
I love that the show stopper is going to be inducted

Has any heel ever been inducted?

Ted DiBiase
Andre the Giant
Bobby Heenan
Mr Perfect
Harley Race
Greg Valentine
The Briscos
Iron Sheik

Not to mention most of the others had huge heel runs like Steve Austin, HBK, Hulk Hogan, Sgt Slaughter etc.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Unless they've got somebody who's an even bigger star than him lined up, which is doubtful, they should've done him last. Now they've basically made the other inductees irrelevant.
How so?

They've always started out with the big names and as the weeks go on reveal the other guys.

And most of the time the WWE always has two top stars headlining the Hall of Fame every year.

For example:
2009 - Steve Austin & Ricky Steamboat
2007 - Dusty Rhodes & Mr. Perfect
2006 - Bret Hart & Eddie Guerrero
2005 - Hulk Hogan & Roddy Piper

·
Y.N.W.A
4,315 Posts
It seems to me everyone who is in the hall of fame instantly turns to face no matter if there heel, am i right or drunk?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Was The Rock inducted along with his family or not? Because if not then he will be the best for last.

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
Combining thoughts from a few posts here:

Perhaps they'll still go through with a WCW theme after Michaels, but announcing HBK first WAS intentional in order to minimize the importance of the others. This way, it can be WCW-themed for most of the evening(as many have predicted), yet WWE will still have the headliner.. the showstopper, the main event, etc etc representing their own company.

·
Banned
306 Posts
It just seems a little soon forHBK to be inducted into the Hof. I mean he deserves to be there. I just feel like he retired like last year.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
No just his father and grandfather were, Rock just did the induction speech.
YES!!!!! now I can keep my fingers crossed for something EPIC. Trish Stratus and The Rock would be great Inductees.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,907 Posts
Heard a rumor Arn Anderson might get inducted (Atlanta is the old WCW home so it would make sense) this year. He should headline, he's better than Shawn Michaels.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I was one of the only wrestling fans that said, "they're not doing a WCW themed HOF" and I was right.

honestly, I could care less about Michaels. What matters to me is that I was right.

I was the only one that seemed to believe that they would not a WCW themed HOF. I knew it because despite being gone for pretty much a decade, Vince McMahon hates WCW. Therefore, I felt this wasn't going to happen and I was right.

Are you kidding me? Get over yourself, idiot.
I saw more posts against a WCW HoF this year than for it, you aren't special and you certainly didn't predict anything nor were you the first to not predict it.

My god.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
While I kinda wanted to see a WCW theme for Atlanta. The Shawn Michaels induction is not disappointing for me at all. Glad to see him become a Hall of Famer. In my opinion he really deserves to be apart of the HoF. Even if he did just retire less than a year ago.

·
Registered
13,215 Posts

How so? They normally do the biggest stars first.

How so?

They've always started out with the big names and as the weeks go on reveal the other guys.

And most of the time the WWE always has two top stars headlining the Hall of Fame every year.

For example:
2009 - Steve Austin & Ricky Steamboat
2007 - Dusty Rhodes & Mr. Perfect
2006 - Bret Hart & Eddie Guerrero
2005 - Hulk Hogan & Roddy Piper

EXACTLY. The big names are always announced first so they can get the tickets for the event sold.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
They should have waited at least 5 more years for HBK's hall of fame. At this rate HHH will be inducted next year.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Sheiky baby has spoken:
http://twitter.com/the_ironsheik
i think the shawn michaels had the ass sex with sherri martel, if not he have the ass sex with the china
about 3 hours ago via web
shawn michaels is best, good worker, i dont know if he had the ass sex with sherri martel but i respect him anyway
shawn michaels i respect, i love him, he is my brother. he know if he cross me i fuck him up. i love him any way

1 - 20 of 360 Posts