Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're like a big group around college and there is this girl my mate really likes. So they talk quite a bit and he gets off with her one day at this party. Anyway they start a dead casual relationship and then one day he goes to ask her out and she replies "I can't." My mate goes why. "Well, I'm actually going out with your other mate...sorry"

"Oh right..who?"
"Gary Couldn't resist his fuckin' girth Oak".

I feel as though this was really insensitive on my friend who is also wrestler David Otunga. If this was in the Bible, it would be a parable and the lesson would be, Oak is funnier than Otunga and if we're going to have a meme I'd rather keep Gary Oak and get rid of that awful Otunga. That is all.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
this is Miss New York describing David Otungas girth.

here's what happened when i asked her about David Otungas girth in performance.

now, just to be sure, i quick called up Mr. Otunga to ask him what that face meant. silly me, i guess everyone should able to recognize a face that just got satisfied by something huge going in its mouth. David had a real good laugh about it. he also doesn't really want a Meme, even though his would destroy Oaks in significance. he has me consulting me for him and thats all he really needs, because i get the word out, and i do a damn good job.

you see, Otungamania is coming. and the fact is.....well....you can't ignore it.

·
Banned
187 Posts
This rant failed big time fella.

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I don't get this girth thing or why Otunga is so...boasted? bashed? flamed? I don't know what to call it, but in the IWC it seems to me like these are overused and I don't even understand these nerdy pokeman terms.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Damn right I didn't come up with it.

I'm incapable of making a brain fart that horrendous.

Besides, it's clearly just a rip-off of the Mark RATINGS Henry fad anyways. Intentional over-praise of a below-average talent. So HA.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
I don't get this girth thing or why Otunga is so...boasted? bashed? flamed? I don't know what to call it, but in the IWC it seems to me like these are overused and I don't even understand these nerdy pokeman terms.
Liking DX post-1998 is nerdy.

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
Damn right I didn't come up with it.

I'm incapable of making a brain fart that horrendous.

Besides, it's clearly just a rip-off of the Mark RATINGS Henry fad anyways. Intentional over-praise of a below-average talent. So HA.
Woh woh woh

Now I can appreciate your disdain for this Otungamania that seems to be going on, but please do not discredit Mark RATINGS Henry by comparing him to that piece of garbage Otunga. He has carried the WWE on his silverback since 1996 and casual fans and wrestling insiders alike both recognize and agree that Mark Henry is the face of professional wrestling and could very well be the most well known wrestler on the face of the planet.

Okay even I think that's a bit much.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
pretty sure Gary Oak is the definition of not trying hard at all. all you have to do is post a pic and say something about his girth.

and about how you can't ignore it, of course.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
I will say that this running Otunga joke has made him infinitely more bearable to watch, because now I feel compelled to make fun of him instead of bemoaning how awful he is. So in that respect, I support this.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Not gonna lie, the Gary Oak thing has been played out already Jupiter, I stopped caring 5 days ago after I saw the same picture posted twice in the same rant. And Otunga, I'll continue to change the channel whenever he's on.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts