Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just informing you that the hacks are off and it's not an error.

They should be added back sometime. Don't worry about anything though -- you're still getting points.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I reckon that by the time I log on tomorrow there will have been at least one thread made about the "arcade problem".

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
yeah hardly anyone really reads these 'announcements' do they? lol

Any plans on when it will be back up?

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Lee how was i asking a fucking dumbass question you cock. i was genuinly asking a question about the forums? You being 'head admin' really sucks, i thought your supposed to help people!?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Slade said:
Lee how was i asking a fucking dumbass question you cock. i was genuinly asking a question about the forums? You being 'head admin' really sucks, i thought your supposed to help people!?
Okay....firstly, don't make a habit of taking that kind of tone(internet tone?...) with admins, k?

Secondly, he said you were asking a dumb question since in his first post he had already acknowledged the "when will they be added back" question by saying "They should be added back sometime". Therefore, the obvious answer to your question would be: They will be added back sometime soon. So stfu plz. thx.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Yes but quite fucking clearly the statement of 'back sometime' wasnt clear enough as i would not have asked, i was wondering if you knew WHEN THEY WERE GOING TO BE BACK, not sometime but WHEN. so STFU.

Slade :cool:

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Slade sounds pissed. Cody, I wouldn't take that if I were you. Nitemare will fix things when he is able to.

Slade :cool:

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Hacks are the name used for the little features on the site. They are added in features that aren't available with the vBulletin Forum. They maybe in some cases. Nitemare will be able to explain them fully as he installs them.
Things like Warning Points, the Arcade, the Store are hacks.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bye, Slade. No one gives a shit to read your posts. Maybe some, but not me, and I doubt Cody or Rajah liked the way you acted. I damn sure don't, and I don't answer to you. Therefore, you answer to me: banned.

I'll probably work on the hack issue this week.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Get over it Cody, there are many other member on this forum who are more important than Lee. Like me.

Slade :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts