Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
... even if creative says they do. Share which wrestlers just bore you to tears no matter how they're booked or their position on the card.

I've come to realize I can like just about any guy they put on TV if they give him some exposure. Some guys I openly hated (and not in the heat kind of hate), thought they'd never go anywhere and I was proven wrong. Examples are Miz, Ziggler, etc. I know I'll also grow to like Husky, Sheffield, Tarver, heck, maybe even McGillicutty if they invest heavily on him (at least he has the background, he might just be a late bloomer?...). Heaven forbid they do push him, but I'm even faithful enough that Slater will grow on me (terrible expression) if he drops the ONE MAN ROCK BAAAND crap, gets a singles run, a beard and/or a haircut... What, he might have untapped talent! Might. :/

Then there are those guys creative tries to push like any other and I just cannot seem to get behind, ever, and wonder how they even made it that far in their career. To name a few:

Otunga. I'm sorry if you like him, but personally, I don't see myself ever being okay with his work. He's been given mic time, ring time, more so than Sheffield or Tarver (circumstancial, but still), and he just cannot get over with me.

Some years ago, The Dominos. They were billed as a tag team from the start, won the belts, and never impressed me. Though I'm sure I'm not alone on this one.

Bobby Lashley. Yawnfest in every aspect; couldn't talk, his wrestling didn't impress me at all (purely subjective) and he was, from all the black wrestlers to pick, the one that got the biggest push since I started watching WWE (right after WM21).

I'm also not a fan of Orton, but that's mostly because of the booking, not the man himself. When his gimmick allowed for some charisma on the mic (which he did show), it killed him in the ring (arrogant, slow, monotonous style). Now that he's expanding the moveset and speeding up a bit in the ring, his gimmick is... that thing.

And with that last opinion, I might have just killed whatever credibility I could have had here. :p

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Damn near everybody I say shouldn't make it already has. Jeff Hardy, Jack Swagger (a world title is making it, regardless of if he's a jobber), Bret Hart, Orton, Sheamus, Rock, Batista, Hogan, Warrior, etc. It just goes on and on the amount of people I hate that get pushed to the top.

Morrison and Ziggler haven't made it.....yet, but they will, unfortunately. They're right at the top near Jeff for me.

He's #1, though. That fucking Hardy twat. He's the most uncoordinated, reckless, fucked up in the head, dull, boring mess of a performer I've ever seen. I haven't liked one moment in his career and I'm being dead serious. I can usually find at least 1 or 2 good moments from anybody I hate, but him? No. He's just totally rock bottom of the barrel. The worst wrestler of all time (not including backyard wrestling morons).

·
Registered
648 Posts
David Otunga. I can seriously get into just about anyone over him. Even DeBiase Jr. And that saying a LOT

I'd seriously mark harder for a Primo/Mark Henry fued over the world title than I would anything to do with Otunga. I have come to the realization that if Otunga gets a world title run, I'm done. Completely and utterly done with WWE. I can live with Miz, I can live with HHH for billionth time, Big Show; I could even live with Flair coming back for another title run. Just please don't let that walking botch anywhere near the world title.

You think ^Pyro/urdnot Wrex^ hates Jeff Hardy? It's no where near what I feel when I'm forced to watch Otunga. He seriously has the potential to drive me away from WWE and I've never said that about anyone. Not even Daniel Bryan could pull a decent match out of this trainwreck.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I don't hate the guy, just i never could get anyone ever wanting to put the Belt on Christian, sure he is at the least decent in every aspect but he is just that guy who always screams mid card, like Matt Hardy. I am ok with most Main Eventers, Swagger was too early, he should have won the US Title before and have some midcard feuds.

·
Banned
291 Posts
Alot of these NXT guys give me a headache everytime I see them. The thought of some of them being my future entertainment is scary.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Orton.

Should of been fired after all the backstage shit he pulled and bad publicity he got. Can't wrestle.

Seriously, he CANNOT wrestle. Why do you think he gets so angry when someone botches? He just doesn't understand how to do anything outside of the formula of power slam, generic CAW moves , slam fists on mat, RKO and Pose.

Unlike Jeff Hardy, he'll not hurt anyone in the ring but himself. He even said he doesn't "wrestle" so his career can go on longer, never amounting to a decent match in his life.

It's why I put Orton below everyone else. At least the Swaggers, Hardy's and McGillishitties seem like they want to entertain and put on a performance. Orton CHOOSES not to.

Also, he plays the easiest gimmick in the world, and before that...the second easiest. He is the most talentless main eventer in history. No charisma, Can't talk, Can't wrestle.

Ted DiBiase would be next in line, if he didn't get a DUI. Although even DiBiase is making improvements, despite being boring as fuck.

Orton will never improve, he'll only get worse until his shoulder goes again and he retires and goes into acting.

·
Banned
291 Posts
Gingermadman also reminded me of this one,

People such as Ted DiBiase Jr. who we all know would have had their asses future endeavored ages ago had it not been for his dad.

I would rather watch the fireplace channel then watch Ted DiBiase.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Kofi Kingston.Hate everything about him ,his stupid gimmick ,his music ,his silly ring style and the stupid BOOM catchphrase.That being said he is over ,but hopefully he's doomed to the midcard for life.

Drew Mc Intyre.Decent in the ring but only decent.I don't care what people say his action figure has more personality than him.
Same goes for Ted DiBiase ,i'd say his father is ashamed he ruined his gimmick to be quite honest.

David Otunga,wont even waste my time explaining why.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Khali for sure, erm Heath slater , Zeke , mark henry (anymore) im sure theres a few more, but i cant think right now

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
R-Truth - He's the definition of "midcarder", he's right at where he should be at the moment and doesn't need to get pushed higher. He can hype the crowds and he's a good talent to have in the midcard to help others.

Vladimir Kozlov - Awful talent, just awful in every area, why he got a main event push and a clean victory over Taker several years ago is very mind-boggling to me :no:. I can't stand (current) Santino too so both of them are totally channel changers. Kozlov doesn't even deserve to be midcarder, he should be a big man jobber right now.

·
WindUp
163 Posts
Every Diva

1 - 20 of 57 Posts