Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are some WWE Superstars/Divas that we're so familiar with on a certain brand, it's hard to imagine when they used to be on a different one at one time.

Who do you feel were the most out of place people on Smackdown, RAW, or ECW (When it was still around)?

(Current or former)

I'll start with some examples:

Superstars:
Rob Van Dam on SmackDown
Undertaker on RAW
JBL on RAW
Cena on SmackDown

Divas:
Lita on SmackDown
Stacy Keibler on SmackDown

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
John Cena didn't belong on SmackDown, end of story.
Jericho seems out of place as a singles competitor on Raw. 2009's JeriShow storyline, where Chris invaded Monday nights for months worked, but not permanently.
Edge can work well on both brands, but he seems much better on the blue show.
For some reason, every time I see Christian, I see ECW. He was the king of Tuesday nights in 2009. Now he's just another SmackDown mid-carder.
John Morrison on Raw....a very bad decision on WWE's part.
Also, looking back now, Miz's debut year was on SmackDown, and we all know how "awesome" that was. Since he's been so successful since then on ECW and Raw, I hope he stays on the red brand Triple-H style (aka a long-ass time). He's thrived off the live enviorment, and seeing on the blue show feels like a bad move. The live Monday night enviorment suits him.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
As for most recently:

John Morrison on RAW...I honestly can't fathom, or come to any conclusion as why he was moved...at all. On Smackdown, even if they were to continue to job him out, at least he would do it in great matches...on RAW? Not so much, he doesn't get time to wrestle, and that's his main selling point.

Also, Triple H on Smackdown just didn't seem right, neither did Rey Rey on RAW, JBL on RAW, CM Punk on RAW was also a big mistake imo.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
JR hated SmackDown and leaving King on RAW probably
I doubt he hated it, since most recently, he was there during the CM Punk vs Hardy and Jericho vs Rey feud. While Raw had midget vs cow and whatnot

·
Wrestle Like It's 1999!
370 Posts
I doubt he hated it, since most recently, he was there during the CM Punk vs Hardy and Jericho vs Rey feud. While Raw had midget vs cow and whatnot
Im sure he was publicly pretty pissed (Oon his blog I think) about goling to SmackDown.... JR was RAW!!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Rey on RAW always seemed weird, in the beginning Batista on RAW again was weird. But the top got to be HHH on SD!, he just seemed to freakin out of place...

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
Kennedy on RAW. JR on Smackdown.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
JR on SD was just.....wrong. It didn't feel right at all. JR is Raw. I really wish they had never moved him because it sort of started the whole kick of taking him more and more off TV.

·
I'm baaacccckkkk
702 Posts
Orton liked SD better (I think), Batista hated SD & loved RAW for a while, Taker likes to be on SD, and as Paul E. infamously said once before, "Triple H doesn't like to work Tuesday's."

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Torrie Wilson on RAW. She was the female face of SmackDown for so long.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Kane on ECW
HHH on Smackdown
JR on Smackdown
Cena on Smackdown
MVP on RAW
Edge on RAW for recently
Randy Orton on Smackdown
Vickie Guerrero on RAW

1 - 20 of 22 Posts