Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WHITE PHOENIX :cuss: IS THE BIGGEST S.O.B. IN THIS UNIVERSE...I TRUSTED HIM AND MADE HIM AN ADMIN OF MY SITE AND WHAT DID HE DO...HE BANNED ME FROM MY OWN SITE AND TRASHED MY MONTHS OF HARDWORK....I WANT TO THROTTLE THAT GUY IF I EVER MET HIM...THE ***********.......
HOPE SOMEONE ON HIS SITE DOES THE SAME AND RUNS OVER HIM LIKE HE WAS DOG POOP...OOPS HE ACTUALLY IS DOG POOP..... :lmao

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Don't worry about it.

Reactions: HeartBreak Kliq

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
THANX FOR THE KIND WORDS....BUT HOW CAN I NOT WORRY......I MEAN I WORKED ON IT DAY AND NITE....I MADE IT...AND HE TRASHED IT FOR NO GOOD REASON...HE ALSO COOKED UP LIES AND TOLD THE OTHER ADMINS AND MODS THAT I'AM GONNA BAN THEM........I'AM SICK OF THIS GUY [WHITE PHOENIX/ssj4rohan/watever his new name is]

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
You shouldn't worry about it, because your site is nothing worth worrying about.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HOW RUDE ....AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING KIND TO ME

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
If what you're saying is true then this White Pheonix person is a complete whopper. But like lk said, it's really not worth worrying about.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
lol... now you're a real whacko. I just wanted to step down from the Staff and leave the site and someone else ****ed up your site and now you're blaming me.BTW you're cooking up stories 'coz last time I checked, nobody can ban the creators of the Forums. Also, months of hardwork...lol... the shitty forum was only 2 days old and I even installed some hacks for you so it could be somewhat enjoyable for you but As LK said, it wasnt nothing to worry about.

P.S. Puma, I do type normally but I'm more active in the Word Games section

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SEE...I KNEW ALL THAT FRIENDLY PM'S WERE FAKE....AND IT WAS BETTER THAN URS...AND BY THE WAY YOU WERE SPREADING RUMOURS AS YOU SAID THAT RUBBISH IN THOSE SHOUTBOX OF YOURS,.......AND YOU INSTALLED NUTHING.....AND YOU CAN BAN THE SITE CREATOR THERE IF YOU DON KNOW........JERK

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Yeah.. better than mine. I know mine aren't that good too but were way better too and I guess that when you bought your Computer you pressed the Caps Lock key and never bothered to turn it off. And nobody, yes nobody can ban a root admin. Go and take the IF Tutorials.

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
1. Having browsed the site with the stupidest name ever it has nothing on my and Rohan's site, BWF.

2. Don't go bitching about Rohan and Bubba until we have heard both sides of the story.

3. Months of hard work? The sites been open a week if not even that!

4. Did the caps lock button fall off your keyboard and you can't turn it off or something?

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
no one gives a damn about ur site, it sucks, its only like a week old

1 - 20 of 64 Posts