Wrestling Forum banner

Gunner & Murphy

823 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Tna General
What do you all think of these guys?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
901 Posts
they are alright at getting their asses kicked time and time again.

hmmm, I think if they are givin the right gimmick (preferably something like the APA), Once this Immortal vs TNA fued is over they can provide some extra depth in the tag team division.

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are alright at getting their asses kicked time and time again.
Yea that is pretty much my thoughts as well, I just wish they give them wrestling gear as well

hmmm, I think if they are givin the right gimmick (preferably something like the APA), Once this Immortal vs TNA fued is over they can provide some extra depth in the tag team division.
Yea that is pretty much my thoughts as well, I just wish they give them wrestling gear as well

· Premium Member
4,371 Posts
I wanted TNA to bring in Shatter and Judas for a long time. I am glad they are finally being featured on TV. Both guys are truly talented and if allowed to 'go' in the ring and not just serve as jobbers, I think they will surprise a lot of you guys. Gunner and Murphy are a good 'pick up' for TNA.

· Registered
948 Posts
before I retired from watching TNA (yes you can retire from it I consider it a deed to them that I watched it) Gunner and Murphy are one of the tag-teams I saw some potential in. Not really in the ring at all, but as a unit and how they fit into things. In TNA the tag-teams they have are so good at technical wrestling and working that newer tag teams never have a chance to emerge

MCMG = tna tag taem's super cena

· Registered
479 Posts
Good tag team fodder. TNA needs to really start utilizing their jobbers to get their bigger names over, something WWE has long forgotten how to do.

· Premium Member
4,371 Posts
Good tag team fodder. TNA needs to really start utilizing their jobbers to get their bigger names over, something WWE has long forgotten how to do.
That statement is just simply NOT true. WWE still uses their lower card guys to get over (and maintain) their bigger stars. Look NO FURTHER then this past episode of Smackdown where Kane defeated (the soon to be released) JTG.

Gunner and Murphy are too big to be tag team fodder. They tower over Ink Inc, Gen Me, and MCMG. BMI are the only tag team to match them in height and weight. Gunner and Murphy have good looks and the size that TNA needs. Just book them like stars rather then bowling pins.

· Registered
251 Posts
I havnt seen enough of them in the ring to actually come to a conclusion weather or not their any good as a team at this point all i can say is they look like they might be an ok. Suit em up and throw em out there and see what happens as far as a gimic to start them off have them get tired of being Immortals crash dummies and splinter off on their own that instantly gives them a storyline

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.