Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am back, since the forums got fcuked up and my account got deleted so I had to make a return. I know you people may not want me back but hey I am famous in these here threads. I was a guest looking over peoples threads and admiring people, Nitemare mostly. I noticed that my three most rivals got banned, 100%Cabron, Baby Boy, and Fire Wolf, Well I am going to take a moment and laugh ....................... Okay okay I feel better now. I also noticed a few people became famous while I was gone and that can't happen. These here forums screwed up WHEN I WASN'T HERE! So I thought I should come back so it wouldn't happen again. I know that I said that I would come back November 15, but sadley I came back. And Admins, you can close this homecoming thread but I advise against it. Polease no spamming this thread just by saying "Hi" or "You suck" you can ask me questions like "I know you were a member while you were gone, so you were you?" Okay? Okay!

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
4FlipinReal said:
I noticed that my three most rivals got banned, 100%Cabron, Baby Boy, and Fire Wolf, Well I am going to take a moment and laugh .......................
Wait... What?

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Not only is BabyBoy not banned....but he's also an admin. So that's a powerful enemy.

So let me take a moment to tell you.....stfu.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Still dumb as ever I see...

·
Banned
3,488 Posts
Noone cares you're back and Fire Wolf isn't banned anymore due to the loss of data that the forums had. Also where did you get the idea that Babyboy was banned?

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, while I was a guest I looked throughout the forums right? Well I saw BabyBoy, 100% Cabron and Fire Wolf all Moronified And if I am wrong I still want to laugh. If I get banned for laughing at a Mod or an Admin. Who cares I liked this forum when I first came here and If I leave by getting banned then Make_It_Happen

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't you give me lots of green rep? And don't lie

·
Minority share owner of the Green Bay Packers
4,242 Posts
4FlipinReal said:
but hey I am famous in these here threads.
Jeffery Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, and Ted Bundy are all famous too. And like you, not for doing anything good.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i never heard of this guy. who is he? and is he banned already?

BB, Caborn, and OZ have always been cool to me, what gives?

there sure are a lot of "haters" on this site.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
weren't you the one that said something about watching your mom breed a dog and you enjoying the process?

i kinda wish he would stay around. i need a stupid quote for my sig. he was always saying something stupid enough to be sig worthy.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Emperor Swindlertine said:
I don't hate you. :(

Duti, trust me, 4flipinetcetcetc deserves anything he gets, everytime he returns...he'd just a dick.

BB, your cool to me!! and my wife even thinks your a cute little boy.

Swindy: your word is good enough for me.

N

·
0 Posts
BabyBoy said:
Lots of people hate me. :( I have no reason as I would never hurt a soul. :(
Everyone hates Hispanics. Choose a better race when you reincarnate.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts