Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back to the non so colourful stuff for me.

not sure about the border the rest im ok with but the text could do with some work.

·
Banned
976 Posts
Hey, a banner where you picked some nice font. Anyways, the bg is kind lame... boring. I don't like the shit color. Also, need some work on the blending.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
It's all good except for the blending of the cuts in the background. I like the rusty colors/look though. But yeah, the blending isn't too good.

BaSiC_tHuGaNoMiCs, please read and follow the rules on how to rate a banner. According to the rules, your post is spam. :)

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
It's too gurungy, just looks like you used a black brush and have dabbed it on. Try changing the blend mode and it might look better.

Quite like the text.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I only kinda like the text. The bg pics are so close to each other, the main pic is blurry and small. And the border, make it smaller 1px. :)

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
I like text it looks pretty cool. I'm not like the darkness of the banner much. And the bg pics are sort of hard to see. Its not bad but not great.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Those O's in the background look kinda lame. But I like it. Oh, and the text seems... cartoonish.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts