Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!! WEForums, please make up your mind!!! Everytime I get to be a "distinguished poster", you guys do something to mess it up!!! I was mad about the merge at first, but then it turned out to be great!!! Now, you changed it back and I'm once again a noob. I got about 170 posts and only 12 points of rep. I used to have like 500 and about 70 points of rep!!! This forum is starting to seriously suck. I'm going to have to find a new one. So long WEForums, have a nice FUCKING life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flip :flip :flip

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
LMAO.

Sorry you feel that way, but post count really means nothing here. It's just a number. You can still access all forums, and the only thing you can't do with a low post count is request GFX. But you have over the minimum requirement, so you're good.

If your posts were quality, people will remember you. Otherwise, you're just another person with a high post count.

·
yippee-ki-yay
2,522 Posts
dont let the door hit you on the way out :) We won't miss you. *waves*

(these are the kinds of rants/threads i missed during the merge :) lmao)

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
A high post count only means that you post alot. I've been posting for a year and have only around 550 posts but people like Bubba came after me and has 2,600. So what if you want a post high count post some more

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
I do have to add though, you're apparently 27 and worried about post count and rep??

What are you, jobless?

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
IQOTW candidate?

Wow, I just looked at your new one Bubba. Cena definitely does lack charisma. No doubt about that one.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Tyman103 said:
I can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!! WEForums, please make up your mind!!! Everytime I get to be a "distinguished poster", you guys do something to mess it up!!! I was mad about the merge at first, but then it turned out to be great!!! Now, you changed it back and I'm once again a noob. I got about 170 posts and only 12 points of rep. I used to have like 500 and about 70 points of rep!!! This forum is starting to seriously suck. I'm going to have to find a new one. So long WEForums, have a nice FUCKING life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flip :flip :flip
You obviously included a fake date of birth when you joined, didn't you. :agree:

Your rant reeks of a 12 year old kids dummy spit.

·
Dat Dude Dropkick
8,610 Posts
Although he made somewhat of a good point about the constant change,I think that he needs to chill out.Its just a forum.Rep points and Post counts won't matter if you have a gun to your head or going into surgery will it?:)

·
Banned
397 Posts
100 correct ^ , i seriously think leaving a forum b/c your a noob is not our problem. So Bye!

·
Registered
649 Posts
BreakTheWalls said:
"Distinguished Posters" don't make threads like this.
It's true! I mean seriously, who cares about post count and rep? WE is about wrestling chat and just relaxing and having fun! It isn't about post coutn and rep? Like Bubba T said, it's just a worthless number!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts