Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Wow. Thats pretty, bad. I mean really sick. Armistice day is supposed to honor those that gave their lives bravely in the dumbest conflict in history, and those guys ruined it. Horrible, horrible act.

·
Turning the paige
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Remmember it's just a group of Muslims, not them all. But it doesn't help things. Really angers me.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
This is just one little group crying out for attention of their cause.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
My Grandad fought in the war, if I had been near this I wouldn't have been responsible for my, probably violent actions.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
I'm confused as to why they remain in Britain even though they despise it. You think they would be happier in Saudi Arabia or Egypt.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Oh no let's all get mad and scared and hide under our beds because there are some radical muslims. Isn't that what they want you to do? Isn't this exactly the reaction "terrorists" are looking for?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I mean, hey, if they are so concerned about their home countries then why aren't they doing anything about it over there. If the UK and the US didn't do anything they would still blame us for their problems.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Another loving demonstration by the religion of peace. :rolleyes:

Can we seriously not do something about these idiots? If Islam didn't have religious status, we'd never put up with all the horseshit they give us. They're as bad as the Nazis.

·
Lynskey Lover
774 Posts
Yeah, us here at the BBC won't report on this because it "may cause offence"
To who exactly?

Also don't forget if you are disgusted or offended by what they did, you're a racist, right? Just so we're clear on that....

Most people with actual common sense should be pissed off about this.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
He has his right to do whatever the fuck he wants as long as he doesn't endanger anyone else, I however have every right to not give a fuck.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts