Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
The King Of AEW Section & Rants
15,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across the below on Reddit, I saw it wasn't posted here so figured I'd post. A very reliable source is claiming that both Jonathan Gresham and MJF are trying to get out of their AEW contracts to head to the WWE.

What do we think of this?

·
Angry at refs
7,224 Posts
Idk man, "a very reliable source" doesn't sound very reliable when it's coming from a non-reliable Twitter account.

Humouring it, though.

Gresham has no chance making it to WWE. I can see him wanting out of AEW since he effectively fucked himself over by crying backstage.
MJF is staying in AEW, get worked bruh.

·
Registered
The Archbishop of Banterbury
5,762 Posts
This is weeks old news by now, isn't it?

Surely the "critics" will be happy about Gresham. I like his in ring work, but he's quite bland otherwise.

MJF is a huge loss though. I've been saying it's not a work all along and it seems I'm sadly right.

·
Registered
Word Life
4,083 Posts
Came across the below on Reddit, I saw it wasn't posted here so figured I'd post. A very reliable source is claiming that both Jonathan Gresham and MJF are trying to get out of their AEW contracts to head to the WWE.

What do we think of this?

View attachment 130014
That account isn't reliable at all. The Gresham one is obvious though. There's a reason this hasn't been posted

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
If MJF wants to get the best deal, he needs to play the companies off against each other. Assuming that's the case, he won't be requesting his release. However, if he isn't back by All Out, something's up and maybe he just doesn't care as long as he gets out of there.

·
Registered
16,721 Posts
The Gresham story broke the night of the ROH PPV. We haven't heard any updates as far as I'm aware. This site is feeding you "breaking news" from like two weeks ago.

TBH AEW is probably the only promotion that would put Gresham on TV, so I wonder if he has calmed down. His other option is to pretty much just work Indies.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts