Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Re: Green Ranger calls out CM Punk

wrong green ranger in the picture. Fail. Punk would be at a disadvantage since Jason David Frank is in a different weight class. I believe he's light heavyweight or heavyweight, and punk is a middleweight at best. Jason would have to cut the weight because i cant see CM Punk at 205.

Reactions: Bob-Carcass

·
Registered
4,549 Posts

nope...i was hoping for a Dream match of century Mighty Power Ranger John Cena vs Old Legendary Green Ranger JDF.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts

As much as I love Punk, The Green Ranger was my favorite! As long as Tommy isn't allowed to Morph maybe Punk will have a chance.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts

This is a very old story that has been on here before. It was when CM Punk was Champion and this irrelevant nobody was trying to stir up controversy to get some media attention.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts

This is a very old story that has been on here before. It was when CM Punk was Champion and this irrelevant nobody was trying to stir up controversy to get some media attention.
Says the Punk mark.

·
Banned
165 Posts

Green Ranger in his prime was 1,095 times more relevant than Punk had ever been in his life. Green Ranger was mainstream, Punk had always been a cult.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts

lol someones mad.

Dude clearly means no harm by it (he even says he loves the guy) and would love to battle Punk.

No need to call him an irrelevant nobody.

Says the Punk mark.
lol this.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts

Green Ranger in his prime was 1,095 times more relevant than Punk had ever been in his life. Green Ranger was mainstream, Punk had always been a cult.
You gonna get banned sooner than you think. Seriously did you just say that! :bosh

·
CHAIRMAN of WF
2,528 Posts

You gonna get banned sooner than you think. Seriously did you just say that! :bosh
He's actually right. The Power Rangers series from the 90s was more relevant than anything that came out of the WWE. Your talking about a product that became a multi-billion product within the time frame of just 2 years. And the sadder thing about, is that their still bringing in money after 500 seasons and 20 years later.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts

lol someones mad.

Dude clearly means no harm by it (he even says he loves the guy) and would love to battle Punk.

No need to call him an irrelevant nobody.

lol this.
Its really difficult to have an opinion on this board because if someone doesn't like the same person you do then they instantly disregard your opinion on anything else. I would be saying exactly the same thing if this guy was trying do the same thing with Bryan, Cena, Ryback etc etc etc etc

I also think it is ridiculously hilarious that people are seriously having a debate about the fucking Green Power Ranger. In 2013 the green ranger(cant believe I am having this discussion) is an irrelevant nobody. A D list celebrity that had has faded to obscurity trying to make himself relevant by trying to course controversy and associate himself with somebody who is currently relevant.

He is an MMA fighter trying to make a name for himself but not in the right way.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

U also forgot White Ranger, Red Zeo Ranger, Red Turbo Ranger, and Black Dino Ranger

·
Banned
165 Posts

Its really difficult to have an opinion on this board because if someone doesn't like the same person you do then they instantly disregard your opinion on anything else. I would be saying exactly the same thing if this guy was trying do the same thing with Bryan, Cena, Ryback etc etc etc etc

I also think it is ridiculously hilarious that people are seriously having a debate about the fucking Green Power Ranger. In 2013 the green ranger(cant believe I am having this discussion) is an irrelevant nobody. A D list celebrity that had has faded to obscurity trying to make himself relevant by trying to course controversy and associate himself with somebody who is currently relevant.

He is an MMA fighter trying to make a name for himself but not in the right way.
I bet you even in 2013, Green Ranger is still probably 10 times way more recognized on the streets than Punk is.

And since when has Punk ever been somebody who is "relevant"? 2.2 ratings anyone?

·
Banned
1,652 Posts

He "may" be a D-List celebrity, but he is a legit martial artist, and an MMA fighter, to from if I remember correctly, was "responding" to a Punk comment. Punk is all superbadass when he is cutting up a fat guy in the crowd in a promo, but this guy would legit take Punk apart, just like I am sure a TON or people on this forum could do too.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts