Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
NBA
4,451 Posts
^The face paint, alongside her thong over trunks gear and the cartoonish Hogan era like mannerisms make her stand out from the rest. People complain about wrestlers looking generic and interchangeable, yet as soon as someone has their own persona and looks, they complain again. What do you want, for her to have normal ring gear, normal haricut, make up and basically become "hard to tell apart from the other identical Japanese girls hurr durr" which is something most morons complain about?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What do you want, for her to have normal ring gear, normal haricut, make up and basically become "hard to tell apart from the other identical Japanese girls
She was fine and stood out before she pit the face paint on. I just don't like the green paint, I'd rather see her face.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,682 Posts
Oh, look a poor thread with poster wanting Asuka to look like a generic woman wrestler.

·
NBA
4,451 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing Asuka doing the 'You can't see me' and then blowing mist directly at her opponent.

Asuka donning the Cena attire and going all patriotic and tribute to the troops like.

Asuka starring the next The Marine movie as a Navy Seal from Osaka.

·
Registered
904 Posts
To me the green paint signified the green mist oozing out of her eyes and mouth. It should have gone/been changed slowly with he face turn imo.
Would have been a nice little touch of character developement.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
I can’t wait for someone to make a thread about Liv Morgan’s face next(looks like eye drop tears coming down her eyes but in paint or makeup or glitter)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
NBA
4,451 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can’t wait for someone to make a thread about Liv Morgan’s face next
I miss her blue tongue.

Oh, look a poor thread with poster wanting Asuka to look like a generic woman wrestler.
A couple of people have mentioned this, that because I don't like the green paint I want Asuka to look like a generic wrestler that doesn't stand out. I have to say, I have never for one moment thought that Asuka wouldn't stand out to people, her talent alone makes her stand out. I'm amazed that several posters think otherwise.

Besides, she has her colored hair, and she wears a certain style of ring gear. She looks very recognizable to me, face paint or not. She used to have that black line across her face, which I thought was fine.

·
NBA
4,451 Posts
Besides, she has her colored hair, and she wears a certain style of ring gear. She looks very recognizable to me, face paint or not. She used to have that black line across her face, which I thought was fine.
The rambo line would categorize as face paint. This is wwe, where the want the popular wrestlers to rock certain looks for as long as possible. Back then when hse was a freelancer, she'd sport a different look depending on the match.

Myself, I'd prefer it if she adopted a different makeup based on her different noh masks each 3-4 months or so. AStill, I like this look, very standoutish:

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The rambo line would categorize as face paint
Let me make clear, I have nothing against face paint. I just don't like the green tears or whatever it is, I think it looks like a sloppy mess. And she has too nice a face for it. It was fine as a short term thing when she was a heel blowing the mist, but I think it's time she should remove it and try something else. It doesn't fit her current face persona.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts