Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What city has the best wrestling fans in the world, in your opinion? I mean atmosphere, loudness (for some people it can be the aggressiveness).

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
I'd have to say New York, Chicago, Philly. Judging by this year's WM crowd and the Raw the night after, Miami's a good city (but I realise a lot of those fans were from around the world who were around for Mania). LA is always an important stop, I believe.

·
"He's just like someone from a David Lynch film."
4,771 Posts
I'd have to say New York, Chicago, Philly. Judging by this year's WM crowd and the Raw the night after, Miami's a good city (but I realise a lot of those fans were from around the world who were around for Mania). LA is always an important stop, I believe.
Agreed. Id add Toronto and Montreal though.
LA sucks imo, Summer Slam always had a bad crowd passing years.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Chicago always are great same as philly and London.That MITB ppv was last year was just amazing it always makes for a better product when the crowd are vocal.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
London for me as I'm usally at London crowds.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
New York, Chicago, Philly, Toronto,Montreal, and London.

·
Come sweet death, one last caress.
9,649 Posts
New York, Chicago, Toronto, Philly, and Montreal.

I've seen more than three different threads asking this same question this past week, by the way.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Chicago, because it's closest to me. :D

The greatest single crowd of all time, though, has to be WrestleMania III in the Pontiac Silverdome, just because of its sheer size. So impressive and awe inspiring. And plus it was during a time before there was such a thing as a "smark crowd", yet the audiences were always so alive for every show, from beginning to end. I was never one for the rose tinted glasses when looking at the past, but the passionate crowds are something I truly miss. :(

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
As far as a town where WWE goes to, it's MSG and Chicago. If you want to talk about the greatest crowd for a single show, it's Wrestlemania 3 at the pontiac silverdome. That crowd was into it, they cheer passionately for who they liked and booed passionately and went has far as throw food and other things for who they hated. They cheered the faces and booed the heels which how it was back in the day, but they had more passion than today's crowds do.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts