Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it all TBH.

I will go for Mickie James vs Trish Stratus from Wrestlemania 22. This match had a 5-6 month build up with all this Mickie obsession with Trish thing. When Trish told her to back off, she snapped and attacked her which set up their match at Mania.

This match is juts a really good match overall. I mean not just for divas, For men as well. Except from the botched ending, it was a good match. I still remember the licking thing, which really played up to Mickie's character at the time, in which she played so well, the fans turned on Trish to cheer for her. The match was topped off with "The nutjob has won the title" quote from JR after Mickie wins it.

·
Registered
859 Posts
lol Mickie vs trish wm 22 was so botched, lol the ending was lame, best divas match probably any of Lita vs Trish or Lita vs Victoria feud

·
Starving for poutine
7,422 Posts
Mmmmh, I don't know about the greatest diva match, but those are some of my favorite bouts I can think of right now:

Trish Stratus vs. Lita - Raw 12/06/04
Trish Stratus vs. Victoria - Hardcore match - Survivor Series 2002
Lita vs. Victoria - Steel cage match - Raw Roulette 2

·
Registered
326 Posts
There are a couple that stands out in history and the one you mentioned is definitely on the list. I think the WrestleMania 19 match was just fantastic. I loved it so much. All three women were just on fire. Ah good times lol

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
-Bull Nakano v Alundra Blayze @ Summerslam '94
-Trish v Lita when they main evented Raw
-Trish v Lita @ Summerslam 2006
-Trish v Mickie @ WM 22
-Melina v Beth- I Quit match
-Melina v Michelle McCool @ NOC 2009
-Michelle v Layla @ Extreme Rules 2011
-Trish v Victoria- Chicago Street Fight
-Molly Holly v Victoria @ WM 21

Just some off the top of my head.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Alundra Blayze v Bull Nakano (Summerslam 94)

Lita v Trish (RAW main event 2004)

Trish v Victoria (Chicago Street Fight)

Beth v Melina (I Quit match)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts