Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 Horsemen
DX
The Corporation
Evolution
Nexus

Those are just a few... who do you think is the greatest of all time?

·
Registered
545 Posts
:lmao Nexus. Also you picked most of the dominant stables ever, pick one.

My pick is the original NWO. Nothing like it was ever done and It changed the wrestling business in a profound way. Hogans heel turn and the Nash & Hall invasion was done perfectly. Hogan fucked up by not laying down for Sting at Starrcade 97 and It ended up getting stale and went downhill after that.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

My pick is the original NWO. Nothing like it was ever done and It changed the wrestling business in a profound way. Hogans heel turn and the Nash & Hall invasion was done perfectly. Hogan fucked up by not laying down for Sting at Starrcade 97 and It ended up getting stale and went downhill after that.
I didn't mean to list those as my choices. I just listed those as some stables to choose from. However, since you listed the NWO, I kicked myself for not listing them on that list as well. Then again, it was just off the top of my head so it was great you listed them.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My favorite is obviously the Nexus, but I think the Corporation and the NWO, especially when it split between black and white, and red and black are some of the greatest of all time.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
I would have to say the original NWO before they broke up into the Wolfpac and LWO
LWO didnt break from the NWO. :confused:

LWO was started by Eddie to bring all the luchadores together because he was tired of them all being mistreated. Never anything to do with the NWO.

Best stable ever Original nWo.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Original nWo, Horsemen, Evolution in that order.
The gap between nWo and the rest is not even close though.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
New World Order

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
My vote goes to the original nWo due to the huge impact they had on the business, bigger than any other faction had.

·
Registered
284 Posts

^^^THIS. This is what got me BACK into wrestling after a 3 year hiatus. The original nWo is what did it for me in the '90s. My buddy Angus called me when Hall invaded NITRO, and I was glued for the next 2+ years.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts