Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which superheroes have the greatest rogues galleys in your opinion?

Mine would be:

1. Batman (The Joker, The Riddler, Ra's Al Ghul, Catwoman, Mr. Freeze etc.)
2. Spiderman (Green Goblin, Venom, Dr. Octopus, Kingpin, Electro etc.)
3. Flash (Captain Cold, Reverse Flash, Gorilla Grodd, Professor Zoom, Mirror Master etc.)
4. Fantastic Four (Dr. Doom, Galactus, Super Skrull, Moleman, Annihilus etc.)
5. X Men (Magneto, Apocalypse, Mystique, Shadow King, Juggernaut etc.)

Who are yours?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Isn't Professor Zoom and Reverse Flash the same person? Anyway, Batman has the greatest rogues by far.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,463 Posts
Isn't Professor Zoom and Reverse Flash the same person? Anyway, Batman has the greatest rogues by far.
Eobard Thawne (Professor Zoom aka Reverse Flash) was Pre-Crisis and a Barry Allen rogue and Hunter Zolomon (Zoom) was Post-Crisis and a Wally West rogue. Since Barry Allen's return tho, Thawne has made a return from Rebirth and was one of the causes of the recent event, Flashpoint.

Thawne wasn't the first Reverse Flash tho, he was the 2nd.

·
Registered
510 Posts
IMO when it comes right down to it, it would have to be Batman and Spider-Man for there respective companies.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
As much as I love Batman's Rogue Gallery, I have to give the nod to the Flash's Rogues.

Particularly with the harder edge and keener focus of Geoff John's take on the Flash villains. Even Pied Piper is pretty badass.

I actually prefer Suicide Squad. Deathstroke is #1 Teen Titans rogue with crossover appeal. Eclipso is the shit. JSA and JLA rogues are great, love super villain teams. LOSH has LOSV and Fatal Five etc.

The DCU is populated with countless villains who capture my imagination, more so than Marvel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts