Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· The One Who Knocks
5,703 Posts
This is the best Rock segment ever as far as I'm concerned. First he owned The Coach, then The Hurricane. And he was so damn funny when he was doing it Coach and Hurricane could barely stop from laughing.

· Registered
5,005 Posts
I don't remember exactly when it was but it had to be 1999 on an episode of SD. They were doing a battle royal for the #1 contendership and it was Rock v Kane v Big Show v Undertaker and Rock cut an extensive promo making fun of the Big Show slobbering, Kane's voicebox thing and Undertaker's "mickey mouse" tattoos. It was absolutely hilarious and one of the only promos the Rock ever cut that I remember.

· F*ck Del Rio
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't remember exactly when it was but it had to be 1999 on an episode of SD. They were doing a battle royal for the #1 contendership and it was Rock v Kane v Big Show v Undertaker and Rock cut an extensive promo making fun of the Big Show slobbering, Kane's voicebox thing and Undertaker's "mickey mouse" tattoos. It was absolutely hilarious and one of the only promos the Rock ever cut that I remember.

· WWE Analyzer
176 Posts
This is one of my favorites:

And I posted a lot of funny Rock videos in this thread
"Just as sure, Kevin Kelly, As the Rock stood right in this very arena and called you an ugly hermaphrodite..."

Now seriously is there any better way to kick off a promo? lmao.

Also. When he owned Goldust at KOTR 2002. Cant get the video on here for some reason, but jees that was funny.

· The One Who Knocks
5,703 Posts
I know a small bit of this was already posted but I wanted to include the entire segment of the 2003 "Rock Concert" in Sacramento.

This was just sensational. What's awesome about it is that Rock can't stay in character because it's just so damn funny. Even Austin was laughing. You can tell when they cut to the screen and he immediately puts his hand over his face and looks away before he rolls up the window of his truck so you can't see him anymore.

"Hey Austin, what are you doing out there? Selling bootleg t-shirts of The Rock?"

· Registered
5,005 Posts
Rock goes on and on I was just watching Backlash 2003 for the first time and his promo before the match was silly. "The Rock has done it all...about The only thing The Rock hasn't done was make a white baby." <- I was dead here LoL.
"Whisker biscuits bitch" lmao
But the funniest was in the video package...
"Goldberg in WCW you were a big fish in an itty bitty pond, but The Rock is a whale in a teardrop".
Even Goldberg was laughing during their match
(And for the record that match was lame lol)

· Registered
3,216 Posts
"OH AND I'M SOMETHING YOUR NOT... WWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION, SO SHUT UP BITCH!"

I love it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.