Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would be an interesting topic to discuss. What are some of the best matches under 10 Minutes? I would like to see other peoples examples but one that I want to put in here is Mr.Perfect vs The Blue Blazer from Wrestlemania V. It only went about 6 minutes, but it was exciting and was a fun match IMO. What are other great matches that lasted under the 10 minute mark?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Back in 2002 or something there was a really good Velocity or whatever the Saturday B show was at the time between Low-Ki and Essa Rios that comes to mind for under 10 minute matches.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I don't know, I was gonna say HBK vs Benjamin but that match was like 12 minutes, so unfortunately it doesn't apply. It's very difficult to produce a really quality match with that kind of timeframe.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Mankind vs. Undertaker Hell in a Cell

I know that MATCH went on for 20 minutes but 15 minutes of that were spent with Mankind laying on the ground bleeding, but those four minutes on the edge of the cage and minute in the ring were hair raising.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Agree on 1-2-3 Kid vs. Owen Hart

Also ...
Rey Mysterio, Jr vs. Kurt Angle @ Summer Slam 2002
I remember Jaime Noble vs. Bryan Danielson from Velocity in like 2003 was awesome and I think it was under 7 minutes.
Tajiri vs. Kidman from Backlash 2002

I'm pretty sure Benoit & Guerrero had an awesome 10 minute match from Nitro on one of the DVD's I own.

Finally, I bet there's dozens and dozens of great matches under 10 minutes from the cruiserweights in WCW.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Mysterio vs Angle match was great I cant believe I forgot that one, and it was 9 and a half minutes.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I don't know, I was gonna say HBK vs Benjamin but that match was like 12 minutes, so unfortunately it doesn't apply. It's very difficult to produce a really quality match with that kind of timeframe.
Shit, thought that one was under ten.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Sheamus/Daniel Bryan.
Best match EVAR.

:troll

Kidding, I'm fucking pissed about that.
when i saw the name of the thread i was going to say that
beat me to it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts