Zayn vs Cesaro
Neville vs Zayn (NXT Takeover R-Evolution)
Sasha Banks vs Bayley (NXT Takeover Brooklyn)
Nakamura vs Zayn (NXT Takeover Dallas)
Revival vs #DIY (NXT Takeover Toronto)
Pete Dunne vs Tyler Bate
*To answer the question, I'm gonna go with Bate vs Dunne. It was phenomenal in a way the others weren't, to me anyway. Just two guys without a "name" in the company, goin after each other with reckless abandon.
If I had to I would probabaly go with Sasha/Bayley but Zayn/Cesaro ( the 2 out of 3 falls and NXT arrival match), Zayn/Neville, Zayn/Nak and Revival/DIY (again both Takeover matches) all are great shouts to the crown.
I'm not saying this just because it's fresh in the memory or because I know these guys and have long championed them, especially Dunne who is an absolute professional and much wiser in putting together a match than guys twice his age but because it was an electric back and forth between two guys who knew how to implement solid "pro wrestling" moves with the diving stuff that's become so popular over the last 15 years.
Sometimes greatest means more than just what I'd objectively rate a match if I just happened to pop it in. Lasting impact on the business and opening future doors is a far bigger deal to me. With that being said, my answer is Sasha vs Bayley Brooklyn. It was probably the first time that a women's match was truly considered as a MOTY when voting against the men. When the history books are written years from now NXT's greatest accomplishment will be what it did for women's wrestling. I'm actually really happy to see Nattie vs Charlotte on the poll, too.
Zayn vs. Neville is still my favorite because it had the most outrageous ringwork for the time, the build to Sami Zayn's victory was excellent and Neville showed edge that we now see in the Cruiserweight Division. DIY/Revival/AOP nails a close second for me and as of last night, Tyler Bate vs. Pete Dunne at least crack the top 10 best NXT matches of all time.
Special shoutout to Sasha vs. Bayley for killing it for the Women's side.
5) Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch - Takeover: Unstoppable
4) Revival vs. American Alpha - Takeover: The End
3) Pete Dunne vs. Tyler Bate: Takeover: Chicago
2) Adrian Neville vs. Sami Zayn: Takeover: R Evolution
1) Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn: Takeover: Dallas
Zayn vs Cesaro is probably the most important match in NXT history IMO as it really got people talking about NXT, but I have to go with Zayn vs Neville the match was incredible and the build was great. Banks vs Bayley in BKLN and Revival vs DIY are right up there as well. Dunne vs Bate was top notch, don't get me wrong, but where I think it loses in comparision to the others is the build and emotions around it. I think Dunne vs Bate is more comparable to Zayn vs Cesaro in stand out ring work of lesser knowns that made you sit up and take notice and really draw you in on ringwork alone. Nak vs Zayn was DAMN good as well - and first time seeing Nak's epic entrance.
1. Sami Zayn vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (Dallas)
2. The Revival vs. #DIY (Toronto)
3. Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn (ArRival)
4. Kassius Ohno vs. William Regal (04/10/13)
5. Antonio Cesaro vs. William Regal (12/25/13)
6. Bobby Roode vs. Hideo Itami (Chicago)
7. Adrian Neville vs. Sami Zayn (R Evolution)
8. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch (Unstoppable)
9. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley (Brooklyn)
10. Adrian Neville vs. Sami Zayn vs. Tyler Breeze vs. Tyson Kidd (Fatal 4-Way)