Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alicia Fox

Votes: 3 3.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Stephanie McMahon circa 2000-2001. Whiny bitch but damn, great body, face. It was great. 2004 Trish Stratus is a close second.

·
Banned
810 Posts
Michelle McCool. She should have her own slot on the poll. She was the clear star of Laycool, the clear leader, the much bigger heel and more evil one, and plus she killed it as a heel before her and Layla were paired up.

Layla has never got any kind of heat, except for when she was with Michelle.

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
So Alicia Fox and the fucking Bellas are on the list but Madusa and Luna Vachon aren't. Even Maria, yes fucking Maria, is a better heel than at least 4 of the contenders...

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS LIST EVEN?

Not even a mention for a pretty spectacular heel manager?

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
You have to be really young, OP. I can't even bring myself to vote on this joke of a list that doesn't include Woman(Nancy Benoit), Sherri Martel, Luna Vachon, or Terri Runnel(Alexandra York and Marlena)

Not to mention The Fabulous Moolah. I guess it is easy to forget the woman that held the title for 28 years, though

·
Banned
810 Posts
So Alicia Fox and the fucking Bellas are on the list but Madusa and Luna Vachon aren't. Even Maria, yes fucking Maria, is a better heel than at least 4 of the contenders...
None of them have any business bing there though. The list is too big as it is.

Stephanie
Trish
McCool
Vickie
Sherri

If you want a few more choices...

Melina
Eve
Sunny

Nobody else is really necessary, that I can think of.

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
None of them have any business bing there though. The list is too big as it is.

Stephanie
Trish
McCool
Vickie
Sherri

If you want a few more choices...

Melina
Eve
Sunny

Nobody else is really necessary, that I can think of.
Lita, Nancy Benoit, Jazz, Awesome Kong If you want more. 'Business Bing' the Madusa segment with the WWF women's title is one of the most memorable segments of all time. Other than sucking half the locker rooms dick and a few laughs on here Sunny had contributed the square root of jack shit to wrestling.

·
NO PAIN!
5,277 Posts
Rated R Lita
Thank You! How the hell has she not been mentioned? She easily gets my vote for best female heel of all time, Sherri Martel is #2. After it came to light that Lita cheated on Matt with Edge and that led to Matt being fired....there was NO ONE getting heat like they did. No one. Every guy hated Edge's guts and they hated Lita for being a two timing slut. Not to mention she is the greatest woman wrestler of the modern era.

Special mention to Luna Vachon and Stephanie McMahon as well. Sherri is the GOAT female manager, no one can touch her, she bumped as good if not better than a lot of guys.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Vickie Guerrero deserves a special mention.She was getting bigger reactions than Cena,Hardy,HHH,Shawn and Taker at one point.Though I still think Stephanie is a better heel.

GOAT heel=HHH
GOAT heel character=Mr.McMahon
GOAT Female heel=Stephanie

1 - 20 of 64 Posts