Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

· Banned
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Check Hunters ridiculous overacting.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~!!!!!!!!

· Registered
527 Posts
Is this a serious topic or is this meant for sarcastic answers? If serious, a definite ending that sticks out that really was great was when Mankind defeated The Rock for the WWF title in 1998.

· Registered
534 Posts
Find me something that ends better than that, with Hunters crazy darth vader rip off. I DARE YOU
Didn't you know, Triple H is the drama queen of WWE..

Notice his reaction when Stephanie gets the Stone Cold Stunner:

· Captain Cally
2,604 Posts
The Nexus Debut
This along with I believe 2004 after Ric Flair defeated Randy Orton so Orton couldn't take on HHH anymore for so long as he had the title. Evolution tried to leave but the entire raw locker-room turned. That was epic. The inmates were running the aslyum.

· Registered
6,867 Posts
Randy finally getting to RKO Hunter and Flair in front of the whole RAW locker room and the crowd after losing his WHC.

The stadium was f'ing shaking.

Angle turning the Billionaire Princess into a Dairy Queen was a good one for me, too.

· Registered
6,867 Posts
No arena was shaking in that feud.....crowds were dead as shit for most of it.
...I think I see where this troll thread is going. lol

· Banned
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dude listen to the crowd in that video.....than go and watch practically ANYTHING from pre-2003 and tell me that isn't a dead crowd. Sure it's loud by todays standards, but todays standards are farcically quiet.

· Registered
6,867 Posts
Dude listen to the crowd in that video.....than go and watch practically ANYTHING from pre-2003 and tell me that isn't a dead crowd. Sure it's loud by todays standards, but todays standards are farcically quiet.
...you do realize your video was in 2005, right...?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.