Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EC-Dub! EC-Dub! EC-Dub! The crowds were awesome! The atmosphere was electric! But I don't really want to talk about how much you miss ECW. That's if you miss it at all. What I want to talk about is your opinion of the greatest ECW match of all time. Why was it so?

Despite saying the above, I've never really watched much of the old ECW matches. I'm actually looking for recommendations. I checked out the notirious Barbed Wire Match between Terry Funk and Sabu, which was brutal and vicious.

·
broads love it when ya call 'em dames...
1,944 Posts
- 2/3 Falls Match: Rey Misterio Jr. vs. Psicosis - Philadelphia, PA 10/7/95 (aired 10/17/95)
- Shane Douglas vs. Chris Jericho vs. Pitbull #2 vs. Too Cold Scorpio - Heat Wave 7/13/96
- Mexican Death Match: Super Crazy vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri - Philadelphia, PA 1/15/00 (aired TNN 1/21/00)

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
^No Malenko /Guerrero ?

Ya ,i'd start with checking out these matches anyway.

I'd add the 3 way from the night the line was crossed too.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Get an RVD vs Jerry Lynn match in there if you can, mainly the one at Living Dangerously 99(?) for the TV title.

Edit: Great minds think alike Poueff :D

·
Registered
887 Posts
Just re watching the Super Crazy Tajiri match, did Tajiri really have a Prodigy track as his entrance theme? :lmao

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
braden walker vs. armando estrada, it had everything and it made Braden a legit legend.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Flash Funk vs Eddie
Eddie vs Malenko

Can't remember the Events but when they were in the Ring,you could bet on a Classic anyway.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Any Rob Van Dam vs Sabu or Sabu vs Taz

1 - 15 of 15 Posts