Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure this has come up numerous times but it's something i havnt spotted since joining and discussion seems abit light, so who would you consider the greatest big man? my shout out goes to vader honestly the guy was awsome! agility powermoves charisma and stiff as hell!his work in Japan is some of the finest I have ever seen.
thoughts?

·
One Winged Angel
3,730 Posts
Brock Lesnar

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
The thread has been created before, but not as of late.

Anyways, while Vader was good, the like of Andre the Giant, Big Show, Kane, Undertaker etc. are much better, more successful too.

I'm a big fan of giants actually, I prefer them more than Cruiserweights, that's just my kind of wrestling.

There's been lots of big men, but not all has been successful, besides the once I mentioned earlier, Ezekiel Jackson could become one of those names one day.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Well The Undertaker of course. Nobody his size can touch him ring or aura wise. He's the man.

Vader was great back in the day. Kane & Show have also been good/great at times. Big Show circa 2002-03 on Smackdown was tremendous.

·
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Vader was far supperior to kane IMO Big show to maybe not as succesful but far supperior

·
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Undertaker is an obvious choice.

I loved Sid's run as Sycho Sid, he was great at that point. I was also a big fan of Scott Hall as Razor Ramon (not so much outside of that).
yeh sid was hugely over at that point I seem to remember him getting a great response in his match against shawm michaels at RR 97 even though it was in san antonio

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Andre and giant baba

·
Registered
213 Posts
Psycho Sid. He wasn't exactly technical, but he mad massive charisma and looked brutal in the ring.

I haven't seen Lesnar in the squared circle outside of a few Angle matches, and Angle can make anyone look good, so I can't comment much on that.

Kane in his day was really athletic, and was over at fuck (without saying anything on the mic *massive gasp from sports entertainment marks*)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts