Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there are referrals of Sheamus being called the Great white. What if he slowly dropped the Celtic warrior gimmick and had a '' Bad Ass '' Great white shark gimmick ( not literaly ) just how sharks are aggressive and in context with his skin color. A theme song that starts with the heavy cellos like the movie jaws just a tuu-rumm. and then a power chord drop ''E'' note to him walking down the ramp.

Having the announcers say: ''he is just that much of a bad ass, like a shark''
announcer 2 :'' well that is why he is the great white''

How would you react to a change like this ?

Would you like it ?

Or any other possible suggestion to make the nick name '' Great white'' work or sell ?

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
And that's the fishin' line because Shark Boy said so!

Seriously though the gimmick sounds a bit weird and I prefer the gimmick being to do with his Irish heritage.

·
Registered
481 Posts

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
When Big Show came back in 08 he wanted to comeback as Paul 'the Great' White but Vince thought he was to well known as Big Show to rock out a 'new' name

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Celtic Warrior > Great White. I get the feeling they're only calling it him because he's so pale.

Whats next? "What a slam by the Black Panther, Mark Henry"

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Celtic Warrior > Great White. I get the feeling they're only calling it him because he's so pale.

Mark Henry was already known as the Silverback which fit him perfectly...

As for Sheamus the whole great white thing seems a bit lame... could work as a secondary but leave him as the Celtic Warrior and just use references like was said "he's smelling blood" and things along that line.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts

No, Henry is Shamu. Sheamus dubbed him that, which is where Great White came into play. Don't try to fix something that isn't broken.
Kofi can be the Black Panther.
Zeke can be the Black Bear.
Nash is the Giraffe.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts