Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The matches themselves might not have lived up to the packages (the ones I posted certainly did), so don't be afraid to post them.

Okay it is basically part Music video but damn this got me pumped to watch the whole Steamboat/Flair feud for WHC again. It's for the last match in the trilogy that then led into the even more awesome Flair/Funk feud after Flair won the belt back.

WWE's best video package in a long long time. Made Bryan look a million bucks and showed the emotion of that nearly decade long build to been a main event guy and having his Wrestlemania moment. I can't see them getting close to this in the near future.

Best thing WWE did to build this mighty feud up, they never got better then this. I'm sure a lot would agree.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts

Reactions: DarkLady

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love that Take/HBK ones

The Match stunk up the place but this promo made The Miz look legit, pity it never led to a Main Event stay for the guy cause he did work his ass for it,.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Some awesome dude has cut together all the best big match / main event promos from the year 2000, starting with HHH v Cactus at the Rumble.

That promo and Rock v HHH at Backlash and Judgement Day especially are awesome.

HHH: "This game is not over. This! is just! BEGINNING!"

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Lesnar/Angle (SummerSlam 2003)
Austin/Angle (Unforgiven 2001)
The Rock/Austin (Wrestlemania XIX)
The Undertaker/CM Punk (Wrestlemania 29)
The Undertaker/Edge (Wrestlemania 24)

Reactions: looper007

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

Best thing Punk Did during his WHC run, him and Hardy had chemistry even though they hated the sight of each other (although I think that happened after he left). But Punk was a really great scumbag heel. Hardy was a great babyface. Underrated feud imo. this summerslam match and the match on Smackdown following Summerslam were excellent.

·
TEAM DEPPIE
7,950 Posts
Damn, watching that Bryan video brings back so many feels :lmao When I was a much more bigger Bryan mark, I was so heavily invested in his journey to reach the top. I had yet to actually experience being so emotionally invested in someone's rise. It was a damn rollercoaster.

It was nice to see him finally get his pay off. And even better to see him succeed when others said his popularity was fleeting, just a fad.

I still smile everytime I see the title ascension ceremony from Raw. The crowd showed him so much love and Bryan just looked so amaze by the support :lol

/end of going down memory lane :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts